31

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Ariana had her hair up in rollers as she waa trying to go for a curlier look. With her feeling better, Giselle thought it would be a good idea for her to go out with a few friends to get her back in the mood.

Kay had no idea where they were going only that she'd be going out which bothered him but he just wanted to see supportive at the moment. He sat at the edge of her bed, watching her get ready.

"The black or the white one?" She asked, holding up a two piece black set or a mesh white dress. She had only a matching velvet red bra and panties set, which Kay had his attention more on.

"The white one." He mumbled, his eyes lit up as she turned around, taking note of every curve she had. She slid on the white dress, looking at herself in the mirror. The both of their eyes met through the mirror making the same butterflies erupt in her stomach again.

"You look good." She heard him mumble lowly. His voice was dry and raspy.

She avoided eye contact with Kevin as he stared at her with a smirk. She tied the strings attracted to her dress, pretending that he wasn't staring her down right now.

"You not gon say thank you?" He sucked his teeth.

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous." She exhaled, feeling a weight get lifted off her chest.

"Nervous? To go out? Why?" He stood up, walking behind her.

"I don't know. My scars. I tried to cover it up with makeup but I don't know. I just don't want anybody to point them out."

He smacked his lips, looking at the girl who was staring at herself in disgust in the mirror. "Ma you look beautiful. I don't even see your scars anymore." He kissed her nose. "Stop saying shit like that."

"I know but-"

"Nah just stop. You mad sexy. I wish you knew that about yourself Ari." He said looking at her through the mirror. She forced a smile, thankful for his words.

"Thank you. It means a lot." She said truthfully. She got up to find her necklace on her nightstand.

"You look mad good." He said slapping her ass as she walked passed. He followed her to the edge of the bed as she closed the draw of her nightstand and bent her over.

"Kay no! Giselle going to be here any minute now." She spoke as her back arched.

"Lemme just eat it real quick then."

"No we know how to shit going to end."

"Bro cmon." Kay said sucking on her neck. "5 minutes. Hurry up before Kimora get out the shower."

"Fine." was all Kay needed to hear slip out of her mouth before he lifted her dress up, he pulled down her lace panties and began attaching his tongue to her warm core.

It didn't take much time for him to throw her legs over his shoulders, having her anklet rest right over him. His teeth grazed over the inside of her thighs, kissing them slowly as his mouth trailed back to her core. She quickly got goosebumps feeling the warm hair in such a sensitive area.

A low moan slipped out of her mouth as he flicked his tongue against her. He took his time knowing how impatient she was and how it was driving her crazy inside. He looked up seeing her bottom lip was sucked in.

"I said to make it quick Kevin." She barely made out as Kay rubbed her insides.

"Your pussy so pretty." He said sending vibrations up her body. His tongues made circles around her clit as his used his other hand to push his middle finger inside of her. Her hands went over the braids on his head, pushing his head towards her body.