ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kay slouched on the chair, scrolling on his phone

Kay slouched on the chair, scrolling on his phone. His phone hardly caught his interest and so wasn't being in the studio. He had no energy to do anything what's so ever.

"Kimora stop running around please. I got a headache." He said locking his phone, picking her up as she tried to run past him.

"Okay. Sorry." She said before he let her go and she resumed running around again. Dougie side eyed him, picking up on the attitude his friend had.

"You good bro?"

Kay shook his head, chugging water from the bottle before screwing the top back on. He was visibly irritated and both Dougie and Giselle could see that. The recording engineer was on break so it was just them three un the room for the meantime.

"You still not cool with your girl?" Dougie asks. Kay sucked his teeth, thinking about it again.

"She don't wanna talk to me. I been calling, texting, and she told her concierge to not let me up again."

"Damn...what you even did again?"

"Nothing. It was that video. Then the bitch going to text my phone on some crazy shit, I don't even know how she got my number. Ari saw it and spazzed out."

"Atleast she letting you see the kid." Dougie said making Giselle nudge him in the ribs.

"I was going to see my daughter regardless That's not the issue. I just want her to come to her senses, because this shit is annoying." He explained, putting his head in his hands.

He missed her more than anything. From touching on her, eating her home cooked meals, and simply being in his presence.

Kay eyed Giselle who quickly looked down at her phone when he looked at her. "You spoken to her?"

"What?" Giselle says kind of shocked.

"I know you been at her crib." He states. He knew if anyone heard or seen her it had to have been her bestfriend.

"Okay?"

"How is she? I just wanna know."

"She's chillin." She said simply making him suck his teeth once more.

"But is she calm now?"

"I actually didn't expect her to stand on this. But you can't blame her for having her guard up like this."

"I know. But I didn't do nothing wrong."

"Just give her time."

"I gave her a minute though. It's about to be three whole weeks going on four since I seen her. I basically lived with shawty. I can't do another day without her."

"Maybe in a couple more days she'll be ready."

"What she telling you?"

"She just seems fed up, I don't know. I told her to talk to you but she just refuses. I know she wants to though. This not like her at all."

"She's childish. I told her this."

"She's not. She just has issues trusting you and you know that." Giselle defended.

"I'm not even trying to be weird but she need to let that shit go. That shit happened years ago. I feel bad about it and all but it's been four years."

"Mhm everybody heals differently but I do think she needs to learn how to trust you. I'll talk to her for you."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." He said. He got up and stepped out the room real quick, deciding to try to call her one more time. She had to been tired of the way he's been calling her but she left him with no choice but to call.

Listening to the ring, he was ready knowing he was about to be sent to voicemail. When he heard the beep he cleared his throat.

"It's Kay. I know you see my call but it's cool. I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I'm sorry for letting that female get too close. I'm all about you. I'm sorry. Just call me back when you get this. Ight? I love you." He repeated before hanging up.

••

4 Hours Later

Ariana smiled at Kay's soft tone as she listened tho his voicemail. She set her phone down, wiping her tears off her face. She been ignoring her symptoms for a while now, because she already knew what the outcome was. Kay hardly used protection when they had sex and she hardly took plan b's and she got off birth control a long time ago. She knew she was pregnant, and once again it was the worst time ever to get pregnant again.

It felt like 4 and a half years ago again when she hovering over the pregnancy test stick seeing the two lines. From the missed periods to the morning sickness she knew it was coming. She opened the drawer and slid the pregnancy test in there, in hopes to tell Kevin sometime soon. She didn't want to make the mistake of taking too long. She didn't know how to feel. She didn't want another kid but the idea of her and Kay raising one from the very beginning made her happy. Sometimes unplanned thinks are for the best, she thought. This wouldn't change the fact that she was terrified to tell Kevin although he mad slick remarks about giving her another baby, she thought they were all jokes.

She quickly wiped her face when she heard footsteps approaching her door.

"Mommy here.." Kimora said with a look like she was scared. She handed over the ipad Kay had got her, Ari gave her a puzzled look before taking it. She looked down and seen Kay looking at her with a look on confusion.

"Yo?" He said.

"Yeah?"

"You good?"

"I'm fine."

"Kimora said she heard you crying. You sure everything good?" He asked concerned. She looked away and then back at the screen.

"Yeah I'm good."

"Ariana? Your eyes puffy as fuck. Put away our problems, I still love you. If something bothering you tell me. I'll come right now."

She stayed silent, she wanted to tell him to come see her as soon as possible but it wouldn't come out of her for some reason.

"I'm good. Thank you for your concern though. Kimora here." She said handing back the ipad.

She missed him. She missed him so much but she didn't know why she couldn't put her pride aside, this was usually not like her to be this immature.

She sighed, rubbing the sides of her face before getting ready to pack up Kimora's spend the night bag.