11

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Where you been at these past few days? Why the fuck you buying kid toys?" Ash asked me as I walked into the spot.

"How you got in here?" I questioned, setting the shopping bags I had down.

"I was just coming to check on you. The door was unlocked." She said eyeing me.

I had some shit going on and I had Jo, my brother, drop Kimora back home. Dougie found out who been stealing money from us, but we had to find the nigga first without making it hot.

"Listen we gotta talk." I said sitting down next to her.

"What's your excuse now?" She crossed her legs.

"No excuse." I sucked my teeth.

"So what?"

"I got a daughter Ash, which is why you gon be seeing alot of toys and shit around here."

"What? And you just now telling me this?"

"I just found out like last week. Chill." I said nonchalantly. I was deadass getting tired of telling people, I have to bring Kimora to meet my mom today and I knew it was going to start some shit.

"You had a baby on me and you didn't think to tell me?"

"I didn't have a baby on you. She like 4 years old. I didn't even know you then."

"Who's the bitch?"

"Chill with that bitch word. That's my baby mother. But my ex. You don't know her."

"So what do you expect me to do? I'm not playing step mommy to nobody Kay I'm sorry."

"Alright so then go. My daughter come first. She don't need a step mother anyways."

"And why is that?" She said feeling offended.

"Because she don't need one the fuck. If you wanna leave me because I got a daughter then do that."

My phone then went off on the table and she quickly picked it up and stood up

"Who's Ariana?"

I sucked my teeth and tried to grab it as I stood up.

"Ash if I miss this call I'm going to fuck you up." I said in a warning tone. She knew I was bluffing so she kept the phone from me.

"Who the fuck is Ariana?" She said demanding an answer from me.

"Move bro!" I yelled at her, sucking my teeth and walking out the room. I picked up the phone quickly as it was about to be at its last ring.

"Hello?"