21

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Dougie dapped up Kay as the seats at the large round table was almost filled out. There was just one seat missing, next to Kay which bugged him out. He knew Ariana wasn't coming but he still had hope. Since the restaurant only allowed him to bring 10 out of all his mans, he had to narrow it down to a few people. He'd celebrate his album going #2 on the charts with all his people some other time.

"Damn Ariana, I ain't never seen you late to anything." Dougie said pulling her into a hug. Kay furrowed his eyebrows hearing her name, turning around seeing her.

"Yeah you know I don't even come outside like that." She said pulling away. She had a purple backless dress that stunned him.

"You showed up." He flashed a smile at her. She rolled her eyes, fighting back a smile.

"Yeah. I did." She mumbled.

"You look good." He bluntly said. "You always do. You never fail to amaze me."

"Mhm thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She said taking note of his fitted polo white tee and black Amiri jeans he had on.

"Surprised your girlfriend not here."

"Ariana my love don't start your shit." He said.

"Let me go finish saying hi to everybody. Kevin." She added, smirking knowing he didn't like it.

She greeted everybody with a smile on her face and went into small talk with a few of them. Kay patted the chair next to him, signaling for her to sit next to him. She gave him a warning look, only he would be able to read and he smirked.

"You pushing it." She said sitting next to him.

He looked over as the waitress started putting plates of food in front of everybody. He noticed how Mhady kept looking at her. He knew that look from anywhere, a lustful look. He also knew that Mhady probably had no intentions of a relationship, just fucking her and Ari was too smart to fall for it.

He looked back at Ariana who was responding to a text message. "You not hungry?" He said pulling her chair closer to his.

"I am, It's just my boss texting me. It's all good now." She said setting her phone down and picking up a fork.

"I'm proud of both of y'all niggas. Really made it out the mud." Jo said, popping a bottle of champagne.

"Nah word. Proud of yall niggas. We all soon make it out." Mhady said.

Kevin couldn't help but smile, he did what was most couldn't do. He was glad he was still alive even after all the drill him and Dougie done did. He bought his mom a house, obtained multiple houses under his name, he was happy.

Ariana smiled, proudly. The boy who used to stay writing raps in the small journal she got him. Whether she was in his life or not, she couldn't lie and say she wasn't proud of him.

They all clanked glasses together before they all
got seated again. Ariana was glad it was private dinner considering how loud they were.

Kay gripped her thigh under the table. "You look good tonight ma." He mumbled.

"I know." She said picking at her food. He started running his hand up and down against her smooth legs, rising up each time. She looked over at him, seeing the smirk he had plastered on his face. He flicked her panties, feeling how moist her core was. She quickly looked back up seeing everybody was focused on their own conversation.