45

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"You like it?" Ariana spun Giselle around in the chair to let her see herself in the mirror

"I don't know why you don't just do makeup for a living." She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Because that's not where the money is at plus I'm not that good."

"Are you dumb? Do you see me right now?"

"You do look good." She smiled. "Where are you going?"

"Some wack ass dinner party. You wanna come?"

"Girl no. I would have to take hours just to get ready plus I'm sleepy."

"Okay girl. Oh I forgot to tell you. Kay been asking about you."

"I don't wanna talk to him." She mumbled, her smile dropping.

"Ariana? It's been almost a month since you two seen each other, you guys have a daughter like how is that possible?"

"I have him pick her up at my moms."

"You really let this girl ruin yall relationship and I hate that for you."

"I didn't. He ruined it himself."

"So why are you still wearing your ring?"

She gulped not having anything to say. She looked down at the fat diamond sitting on her ring finger.

"Pick up that phone and call that man."

"No. He obviously likes whatever it is she was whispering in his ear about. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something while we're not speaking."

"Girl what? You chatting. I wish you could see how this nigga be looking. Miserable as fuck."

"Mhm. Can we stop talking about him?"

"No. You're self sabotaging a relationship you know means a lot to you. And for what? Because some girl got close to him? He didn't go home with her. He barely said shit to her back. Dougie friendly ass would have definitely whispered back so be glad."

"But if he wanted me, I wouldn't be hearing shit about him and other girls all the time."

"He isn't. I would know I'm around Dougie and him all the time. You don't even need to be around him all the time to now he is in love with you. You need to trust that man. Aint no way you two been together for years, have a kid and all and you don't even trust him the slightest bit."

"I'm pregnant." She blurts out, instantly regretting it but then feeling relieved.

"What?" Giselle eyes widened.

"I'm pregnant...why are you reacting like that?" She said getting scared.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you." She comes around embracing her into a hug. "Does he know?"

"No...I'm been scared to tell him."

"This probably why you acting the fuck out." Her friend sighed and sat next to her. "Kay was basically on the verge of tears the other day talking about you. I felt bad...just go talk to him please. He loves you. I think he'll love you even more finding out you're pregnant now."

"I know...I don't know I just don't think he will want a baby with me anymore." She fiddled with her fingers.

"Why?"

"Because I'm immature and I do things like stop talking to him for like a month. And I'm insecure but like he knew this since I was a kid..."

"To be honest I don't think you're immature. I just think you were angry and you let the past and what he did to you, bother you. I just don't think you're over him cheating on you 100%."

"I thought i was. I am for the most part but like I don't know. I love Kay. I know he wouldn't do me like that. It's just I don't trust the females around him."

"That's fair but don't take that out on him."

"I'm trying not to but it's hard."

"Trust takes time that's my best advice, but you spending all this time away from him isn't helping neither of yall. Go talk to him."

"Okay..I will."

"You will? That easy?"

Ariana chuckled and looked up at her friend. "Yeah. Tomorrow I'll stop by and speak with him. I feel guilty not telling him I'm pregnant either."

"I mean when did you find out?"

"The other day. I took a test. I was planing on going to the hospital, but I wanna go with him."

"Well it's not like you're hiding it. You two just aren't talking so don't feel guilty...so are you team girl or team boy?"

"I'm happy with whatever I get but I want another girl."

"Wow. Mother of two and wife at 24? I love this for you."

"Well I need to get my man back first." She rolled her eyes, smirking.

"You go do that asap. My uber is here babes so I'm going to call you tonight. Okay?"

"Okay." She said pulling her bestfriend into a hug and following her as she ran to the door.

"Love you!"

"Love you too." Ariana laughed back seeing her friend run out the apartment.

As soon as she closed and locked the door she felt a wave a nausea hit her. She ran over to the bathroom, falling to her knees as she emptied out her stomach. This was most days looked like for her, nausea pills hardly worked so she was stuck feeling sick.