3

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

I pulled back up my pants seeing Ash get off her knees.

"We still going out later right? It's our anniversary."

"Huh? What you talking about?"

"You telling me you forgot we been together for a year?"

"Oh shit." I said mentally cursing to myself for forgetting. I looked at her and she had a mug on her face.

"This what I'm talking about. When it come to fucking me or getting your dick sucked you wanna be on my body but you can't even remember important things like today!" She yelled at mex

"My fault. You know how shit been lately ma." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. There was a knock on the door and I zipped up my jeans, standing up.

"Yo Kay? We gotta talk." Dougie said on the other side.

Ash sucked her teeth and got up, storming out. I didn't pay her any mind she'd be back in like twenty minutes. I got up and sat in the living room where everybody was at. I didn't like how she would always act up when she knew niggas were around. We weren't at my house but still, she liked the attention.

"Damn watchu do to her this time?" Setty asked, smoking a blunt on my couch.

"I didn't do shit. She keep bugging me about an anniversary."

"You forgot it?"

I shrugged. "Yeah. I'll get her flowers or something to make up for it." Apart of me
did feel bad but I had more serious shit to worry about. "But what happened?" I sat down, looking at Dougie.

"I was counting the bread for the end of the month and we atleast 500 short."

"500? I don't send these niggas out every day for them to be stealing my bread." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's what I'm saying." Dougie said.

"Call them niggas up here. Right now."

"I already called them. They should be here any time now. The first time we was short so ain't say shit because it was only a couple dollars short but five hundred? Niggas is buggin." Dougie said.

"Shouldn't have even let them slide if they was a dollar short. They playing with niggas money." Yagi said.

There was more perks than shortcomings of running a drug business. I made a lot of money from this shit. I had three main niggas I had sell for me and I trusted them so I eliminated them out of who might have been stealing bread. As for the rest, most of them wasn't in the city but the ones who were I had to question them first.

I wanted to get out of this selling shit though, I rapped but someway the selling always came back to me. I just wanted legal money at this point. As for right now I just wanted my money.

At first I would just sell to sell, but it wasn't up until years ago one of my mans put me on and showed me how much bread he was making from selling and flipping bread. Three years later I'm making ten times more money than him.

The bell rang, knocking me out of my thoughts. Next minute I looked up I seen a trail of niggas who worked for me come in.

"Yo." Dougie said. 

"Y'all niggas sold everything?" I questioned, not wasting any time.

"I got a lil bit left." The man at the end spoke up

"So don't come back until everything sold. You'll get paid by then."

"I got kids bro." Another one said, throwing his hands up.

"And I got a business to run. We missing money so when you done with your job I'll pay you."

"But-"

"Nah it's none of that. All imma say is if I don't recount that stack by the end of the week and the 500 still missing, all yall niggas getting hit."

"500? I put up my money. I don't know nothing about 500 dollars." Rich said. Rich always reeled in money, and was always the first to sell out so I didn't have to really worry about him since this was his side hustle.

"That's just the way it got to be." I said shaking my head. "Someone bring back my money then y'all all get paid."

Ash walked back into the spot, passing me and walking straight to the room we were previously room. I sucked my teeth, eyeing the door and looking back at the men.

"That's all I got to say." I stood up, going after her.

Don't get me wrong I liked Ash. I been messing with her for about a year, she been around for longer though. We were toxic though, something I faked liked about our relationship. I'm toxic and I faced that shit years ago.

I looked at her on the couch, scrolling on her phone. I sat next to her, placing my hand on her leg.

"I'm sorry ma. I got a lot of shit going on I just forgot." I said to her but she didn't budge.

"Ash bro. Cmon, talk to me."

"What you want me to say? You forgot. Something always come before me."

"That's not true. I said I was busy."

"You wasn't busy when you wanted your dick sucked though." She got louder.

"I'm not gon lie cut the bullshit. You know I been busy lately, I'm missing money out my weekly drop and I lost track of time and other shit. Just chill. Shit not even like that."

"Okay Kevin."

"Alright bro? You see? Don't call me that. I said I'm sorry. Go get dressed. I'll take you out in a hour."

She couldn't fight off the smile on her face as she got up and hurried off.