20

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Kevin eyes landed on Ariana who was walking out of the large office building. She had her black pencil skirt and white button down dress shirt. He was parked outside of her job with no motive.

He rolled down this windows quickly, yelling her name out. "Ariana!"

The girl stopped in her tracks, removing an airpod out of her ear and looked to her side. She made a face and he smirked in amusement.

"Where you going? You don't get off til 4." He said.

"It's my lunch break. You telling me you was going to wait here til 5?" She said shifting all her weight onto her left leg. Kay's tongue ran over his bottom lip, admiring her appearance.

"Yes. How long you got?"

"44 minutes now." She said looking at her watch.

"Get in the car."

"No. I don't wanna-"

"Bro get in the car. Before I run you over." He cuts her off.

She gave in, getting in the car with her 5 inch heels clicking on the floor.

"You look sexy in that uniform." He mumbled.

"Mhm." She said closing the door shut.

"What you in the mood for?" He said. She folded every-time he would look at with lust filled in his eyes, but this time she planned not to.

"I just wanted a smoothie. I'm not really hungry. My usual spot around the corner."

"Alright I gotchu mama." He said pulling off.

"You don't need to do any of that. I'm still good off you."

"What you mean? You my baby, I just wanna make sure my girl stitchy before she go back to work."

"You just my baby daddy. Let that sink in."

He chuckled, his feelings getting a bit hurt. "I'm just your baby daddy? Alright." He said double parking in front of the smoothie shop,

"Thank you." She said, getting out of the car. Kay followed behind her, something he enjoyed because he loved the view.

"Can I get a small kale smoothie with coconut water please?" Ariana said in a soft voice.

Kevin kept his arms around her and pressed himself against her as he stood behind her. "That's all you want?"

"Yeah I'm not hungry. You want something?" She asked.

"Nah."

"That'll be 6.59." The cashier said. Kevin tapped his phone at the contactless machine before the receipt printed out. It didn't take long for her to get her drink.

"You really about to just drink that?" He said holding the door for her as they walked out.

"Yes. Who's watching Mora?"

"My brother. You don't trust him?" He chuckled.

"No I do. Jo was always more mature than you anyways." She said sliding herself back into his car. He got into the driver side and immediately started touching on her. She slapped his hand away every chance she got.

"You be fucking them niggas at your job?" He said with his hand securely wrapped around her thigh.

"I work with nothing but gay men and bitches."

"Just asking."

"I don't know why you worried. Even if I was that's not your problem."

"Oh yeah ma?" He said letting his hand go over her private area.

"Kevin?"

"Yo Ariana I'll smack you stop saying my name."

"Stop saying mine."

"You acting like a kid right now."

"So take me back to my job. I didn't asked to get picked up. I don't even like you."

"You liked me when I was in your guts though. Fuck is you talking about."

"That was because I thought I was the only one you was doing that to, but I guess things never change with you. Kevin." She added slickly.

"I got my mixtape release dinner coming up. I want you there." He said changing the subject.

"Ask Ash. I don't wanna go."

He sucked his teeth. "Why not? And stop bringing that bitch up."

She shrugged. "Because I don't want to."

"If you change your mind let me know."

"I won't. Trust me. Take me back to work."

"You sexy when you be demanding me and shit. I'd do you in the backseat if you didn't have an attitude."

"You irritate me." She mugged him.

"I love you ma." He leaned in the kiss her, she mushed his face with his hand. He chuckled, some how getting turned on by her actions.

"Can I leave?" She asked, clicking her phone off.

"Go ahead. I'll see you later though."

"Later where?" She questioned.

"What you want me to take you out?"

"No. So don't even try it."

"I'm just fucking with you. I bought our baby girl some shit for her first day. I'll come bring it over if that's okay with you."

"Yeah it's okay. Look, I gotta go now. Bye."

He smacked her ass as she got out the car and chuckled lightly after. She sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes at him.

"I'll see you later."

"Mhm." She hummed, slamming his car door and walking away.