25

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Ariana eyes fluttered open due to the loud music being played in the house. The color of the grey curtains reminded her of who's house she was in as she sat up on the California sized bed. The sound of the door opening made her look that direction, seeing Kimora and Kevin walk in hand in hand.

"Goodmorning baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Baby?" She looked at him, rubbing her eyes.

"That's what I said. Kimora what happened to your manners? Say goodmorning to your mother."

"Sorry." She looked up from her phone, instantly smiling when she saw her mom. "Goodmorning. You so pretty mommy."

"Thank you baby. You too." She lazily smiled.

"Go get ready. We going to the hospital to visit that nigga."

"We?"

"Yeah. We. How else you going to get there? Your car at your apartment."

"But how-"

"Why you got so many questions this morning?" He said going into his closet and tossing a pair of grey sweatpants of his and one of his hoodies. "Everything you need should be in the bathroom."

She rolled her eyes and walked past him, heading for the bathroom.

By the time Ariana was done, Kevin fixed up Kimora's hair as best as he could and let her play around the house. He watched Ariana look around like she was nervous. He smirked seeing how his hoodie were somehow baggy on her although he was skinny himself, but he liked how fitted the sweats were.

"Wassup Ari." Jo said looking up from his phone.

"Hi. How are you?"

"Stitchy. You?"

"I'm okay." She said looking at Kay.

"He going to be taking Kimora and Aubrey out while we gone." He said. She nodded, picking up her phone that he left on the table for her. The both of them said bye and parted ways as they left the house.

"You good?" He said, opening the car door for her.

"Yeah." She said, sliding into the car. He didn't believe her though, which was fine. The ride was longer than expected due to traffic and the fact that he had her at his house in Jersey.

"If he ask tell him your baby daddy live in the area, his mans saw you, and took you from up outta there." Kay said as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Okay." She simply said. She picked up her bag and stepped out of the car. Kay rolled down the windows quickly before she could walk away.