39

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"You look handsome babe." Ariana complimented her fiancé as she buttoned up his black Moncler polo shirt. He thanked her, before pressing his lips onto her lips. He felt bad keeping Kimora's incident from her, but he knew Kimora had every right to be scared because Ariana was bound to go crazy when she found out.

Today was the school meeting he was supposed to go to and he didn't know what to expect or how to even act. He decided to have his brother come with him since he couldn't have Ariana there as a support system.

"You made these Ari?" Jo asked as he picked up a cookie from a plate sitting on the table.

"Yeah Kimora and I made them yesterday." She said before turning to Kay. "You wanna eat something before you go?"

"Nah I'm good. We about to leave in a few."

"What are y'all doing today?" Ariana asked the brothers.

"Kim-" Jo started before Kay cut him off.

"We going to the studio for a little bit and might take Kimora with us after I pick her up." He said glaring at his brother,

"Just make sure she does her homework."

"We gotchu." Jo said as he munched on a cookie.

"Where you going?" Kay said watching Ariana pick up her purse.

"I'm going shopping with Giselle and some friends. They should be here in a few."

"Alright we about to dip. My card in my other jacket pocket. Be safe mami." He said kissing her lips twice.

"I don't need your card. I'll see you later though. Bye Jo." She said waving the two off as they said their byes and walked out the door.

"Bye baby." Ari got her tippy toes briefly to give Kay a peck on his lips.

"Call me when you done with your thot ass friends."

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes, locking the door behind them.

"You didn't tell her?" Jo immediately asked his younger brother as they made their way out of her building complex.

"No. Kimora begged me not to. Ari be buggin sometimes so I don't even blame her. She's crazy when it come to her."

"Nigga you should've told her."

"Nah I think if she found out someone touched her daughter she might just be worse than you."

"I ain't even bug out. I think today I am though, smack the fuck outta that little girl." He said as they got into his car. Jo chuckled, shaking his head, mentally preparing himself for what was about to happen.

"I wanted to tell her to beat her up next time you see her, but I don't want her growing up like how we did."

Having a child slapped Kay back into reality. He was way more mature and he had no choice but to be mature. He couldn't get into with the cops or even get crazy with them in fear that he won't be see his daughter. He didn't want Kimora growing up bad and getting in trouble like he did because all of that caught up you and the habits were hard to drop. Parenting was hard enough as it is, he really just wanted the best for her.

"Nah don't do that. Kimora innocent, keep her that way. We don't need her fighting."

He nodded to himself, letting the thoughts of the situation play in his head again. After a few minutes they arrived and Kay braced himself for what was about to come next. One of the ladies in the front lead them to the office where the meeting would take place in.