35

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝒯𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓂, 𝑀𝑒𝓍𝒾𝒸𝑜

@kayflock just shared a post.

kayflock Happy Birthday to the woman who was there before I was KayKay

kayflock Happy Birthday to the woman who was there before I was KayKay. Everyday you day baby girl. I love you. @Ari.Muyang

Liked by Ari.Muyang and 32,997 more

Comments on this post have been turned off.

Ariana smiled at her phone, seeing all the birthday messages pop up on her phone. She loved her birthday simply because she had an excuse to get cute but she hasn't celebrated it in years. She hardly got gifts so Kay flying her out meant a lot to her. The group landed and settled into their beach house last night and had time to rest all day, now they were getting ready to go out pn their first night. She lifted her head up, feeling a presence in the room.

"Happy Birthday Sexy." Kay mumbled as he walked into the room with a smile. "Someone wanna talk to you." He said sitting at the edge of the bed and putting the camera on them both, revealing Kimora.

"Happy Birthday Mommy! I miss you." Kimora practically yelled over the phone.

"Thank you baby. We miss you more. How is everything?"

"So fun! We're making gingerbread cookies. Where are you going?" She asked taking note of her mom doing her makeup.

"I'm going out girl."

"With daddy right?"

"Yeah."

"You look pretty." She said with a loud ding ringing in the back. "The cookies are ready, I'll call you later. I love you." She blew a kiss and hung up.

'She's so crazy." Ariana laughed before handing Kevin his phone.

"This what you wearing tonight?" He said holding up a small black lace baby doll dress that she sat out on the bed.

"Yeah. Is it bad?" She questioned, looking over at him. "Youre the one who packed it for me."

"Nah..." He thought to himself. He pictured her in the dress and him taking it off of her. "I fuck with it."

He sat besides her, watching her finish up her makeup. They made conversation, and Ariana couldn't help but fit like the happiest girl in the world. She looked over at the time and noticed they have been sitting down and talking as she got ready for almost 45 minutes.