More Than Friends (Demi lovato & Jennel Garcia fanfic)

Dani pov-

Hi, im Dani short for Danielle. Im 19 and I live in LA with my girlfriend Jennel. We have been going out for about 3years. Before i met Jennel i was a mess. My parents were the wealthiest people in LA and the most caring people. I miss them so much. They passed away in car accident when i was 15. I have been on my own ever since. I havent been the same either. I cut to cope of the pain of my parents passing. They had left all the money to me, so i got a house. But Demis Music and Jennel have been keeping me strong.

I woke up one morning to the sound of a guitar. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I got off of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked down the long stairs to the music room. I seen Jennel sitting in the stool struming the guitar gently.

"morning" i said walking up to her and kissed her cheek.

"morning babe" she said as she set the guitar down on the stool. The light hit her skin perfectly as she got up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"you sound amazing on the guitar" i said moving her bangs out her face.

"thanks baby" she smiled and grabed my hand leading me to the living room.

"i wanna have a cuddle day" she said as she jumped on me while she buried her face in my neck and wrapping her legs on my waist.

"ok" i smiled and stroked her beautiful black silky hair. I put her down and kissed her cheek.

"ill get movies and a blanket" she said as she caressed my cheeks. i smiled.

"ok ill go make breakfast, do u want pancake or waffles" i asked.

she thought about it. "waffles" she giggled.

"ok babe". we went our separate ways. I went in the kitchen and started making breakfast. when i was done, I carried both plates into the living room were Jennel was putting on the movie.

"what movie are we watching" I said sitting on the couch. she turned around and smiled big. I knew that look. she came and sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "we watched that movie alot already" i said sighing.

"please babe, you know i love this movie" she begged.

"fine" i said while tilting my head back. She clapped her hands and smiled. i laughed and we ate our breakfast. when we were done we put the plates on the coffee table. She snuggled up to me and i placed my head on her shoulder. She wrapped the blanket on us both and we sat there watching 'The Pirates of the Caribbean'.

A couple hours later we were done with all the pirates movies, and i was happy.

I looked over at Jennel to find her asleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I took some hair from her face. I kissed her cheek and wiggled myself from her arm. I uncovered her and picked her up bridal style taking upstairs to lay her down. I gently laid her and and walked out the room.

My phone ranged from the living room and i ran to get it.

(phone convo.)

"hello" i said

"hey, its Lily" i smiled. It was my best friend, i haven't talked to her in a while.

"hey, wats up"

"nothing i was wondering if you wanted to go to a concert. I won tickets but i cant go and i was wondering if you want to go"

"umm, ya sure"

"ok ill be over your house later then"

"alrighty, bye"

(end of phone convo.)

I wonder what tickets, i thought to myself.

A/N: I hope you guys like it so far its my first fanfic. :)