Chapter 13

Dani pov-

A few months have past and Demi and I have been getting close. Jennel hasn't talk to Demi since the accident, and every time I bring Jennel with me, you can feel the awkwardness in the room. But this whole week will be Jennel and I week since its our four year anniversary.

"babe who are you texting" Jennel said while trying to look at my phone.

"Just Demi" I said. I knew where this was going to lead but I just acted like what ever.

"why she's not even here" she said getting a little mad.

"calm down. I know she's not here" I turned my phone off and sat it on the table. I looked at her and got up and went to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, it's just that ever since that day I just don't think of Demi the same" she grabed my face and turned it towards her.

"But she's not like that, she was just playing, sure she went overboard, but still" I took her hand off my face, and went upstairs to lay in bed for a bit. I Lay there thinking of Demi and how her tour is going. She's pretty cool to talk to and I feel I know more about her then I do with Jennel.

I was lost in my thoughts when Jennel came in the room.

"my parents called" she said sitting the opposite from me.

"what they say" I said sitting up.

"they haven't seen me in like two years and they want me home for a while." She said putting her head down.

I didn't know what to say. I stared at her til she lifted her head up.

"well if you think you should go then go" I felt a tear roll down my face, and I wiped it before Jennel could see.

"but I never been so long without you, it's going to hurt." She began to cry. She stood up and started pacing back and forth in the room. I stood up and hugged her. She cried even more and I held her tighter.

"it's going to be ok" I kissed the top of her head and sat us at the edge of the bed.

"how do you know" she looked up at me. I saw something in her eyes that I never seen before, it was something different, and it didn't feel right. I looked away from her and sighed.

"I don't know" she wiped her tears and went to the closet to start packing. I left the room and went back downstairs.

I'm having this really bad feeling about this. I love her but it doesn't feel the same like it use to be. I miss the old Jennel from high school. Every things changing, and I don't think she even remembered our 4 year anniversary. I guess it doesn't matter to her anymore.

My phone ranged and Demis picture came out and I caught myself smiling.

(phone convo.)

"wats up Demi"

"sup Dani" I heard her laugh which cause me to laugh. she had a really beautiful laugh.

"oh not much just going on a break from tour"

"oh really that's awesome. were are you going to spend it" I asked curiously.

"well I was hoping to spend it with you and I guess Jennel"

"sure of course you can, but its just me for now"

"oh wat happened to Jennel"

"she going over to her parents"

"oh well we going to have an awesome time" I heard Jennel opened the door.

"well text me when you get her I have to go bye"

"all right then bye" and we hung up.

(end of phone convo.)

Jennel ran down the stairs almost tripping on the last step.

"you ok" I walked over to her.

"yeah I'm fine just clumsy, can you drop me off at the airport please" she gave her cute and famous pout and I gave in.

"fine let's go get your bags"

we went up stairs, got her bags, and put them in the car. The whole way to the airport was kinda silent, the only noise was heard was the radio. we talked to til she boarded the plane. she looked back before going in the doors and ran back to me.

She hugged and hugged back holding her tight.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you to" I wiped her tears and watched her leave. The plane had left and I found myself walking around the Airport killing time.

A long time had past and I decided to go home. As I went up my drive way, an unfamiliar car was parked. A lot of thoughts were in my head but couldn't figure anything out. I slowly got out my car trying not to make any noise possible. I opened the door and the whole house was dark and silent.

"hello" I called out. I closed the door and dragged my hand across the wall looking for the light switch, but couldn't find it.

As I was in my pocket looking for my phone someone jumped in my back and I fall to the ground.

A/N: guess who's the person on top of Dani. comment and vote :)