Chapter 40

Dani's pov-

I'm truly the most happiest girl in the world. I have married the girl I love and everything is fine.

We went inside so Demi can Change to a regular white dress that stopped above her knees, and that showed her curves perfectly. She came down the stairs and on the last step jumped in my arms.

"hey Mrs. Danielle Lovato" she said in between kisses. I put her down gently.

"hello beautiful" she intwined our fingers as we walked back outside.

Everyone gathered around the cake. Demi cut the first piece. We both picked up a small piece a gave it to each others mouth.

"picture" Eddie yelled. I grabed Demi's waist as I brought her closer to me. We took the picture like if we we're going to prom.

After pictures everyone got cake and went to the dance floor that they build for the wedding.

"its time for the couples first dance" The dj boomed throughout the backyard.

"come on" I said grabing Demi.

The song I choose for our first Dance to be was a song that reminded me of Demi so much. Lightweight.

Lightweight came on, and Demi pulled me in. I put a hand around her waist as she put another on my shoulder.

"I love you" Demi said as she placed her head in my neck. we moved to the rhythm of the song.

"I love you to" I placed my hand under her chin to lift her head. A tear rolled down her cheek and into my hand.

"Come here" she hugged my waist and wrapped my arms around her back. We still we're dancing, until Eddie and Diana came to Dance with us.

The song was over and it was time for me and Demi to leave. Demi had our stuff packed a day before.

Max came in the usual black suv, this is was written 'just married' in the back.

"so babe, have you been to Cabo San Lucas" I asked.

"no, way" she looked at me.

"you'll see".

20 minutes later, we at the airport. We couldn't make it to the door as people, or shall I say lovatics, were there trying to get to Demi. She took a few pictures, autographs, and talked we finally boarded the plane.

"its a 3 hour flight babe so get some rest" I said. She sat down resting her head on my shoulder. My eyes we're feeling heavy, so I closed. I fell asleep.

I felt someone kiss my lips. I opened my eyes to see my lovely wife.

"good morning beautiful" she kissed my lips again.

"good morning" I chuckled.

"we going to be landing in 10 minutes" the pilot said over the intercom.

The plane doors were finally open. We walked out to a nice breeze. We went in the taxi to the hotel we we're staying at.

Demi's pov-

I couldn't believe Dani got all this. Its was beautiful. We went in the hotel and it was the nicest hotel I ever seen.

I jumped in bed grabbing a pillow, holding it close.

"This is so beautiful Dani" she sat by me in bed.

"I know, just like you" I found myself blushing. She pulled me into a hug.

I grabbed her and kiss her.

The kiss was getting intense. I begged for entrance. The first one she didn't let, but she seen how much I wanted her and she let me in the second time.

I took my sweater and she did the same. We striped till there was nothing left.

She lifted my neck aggressively looking for my sweet spot. When she found it, I couldn't keep my moans in. She smirked licking her way down stopping stopping at my breast.

That was the first time I made love to someone I love, someone I was going to spend the rest of my life with. My wife.

A/N: Thanks everyone who has read my book. I loved writing it, but it sad to say they book is over.

I never thought I would write a book let alone finish it. I'm happy that I'm starting to write the sequel. vote on Double Trouble if you guys want me to upload a

ASAP!!!!!!! :'(

comment and vote!!!!