Chapter 32

Demi's pov-

My fears turned to happiness when she said yes. This is a big step I'm taking but I'm willing to do it. She's the love of my life.

My family came out from backstage and congratulated us. My lovatics yelling saying there awws was cute.

"there's one more thing, come on" I grabed her hand as everyone followed behind. We went outside of the stadium and waited for the time.

Soon enough my mom started counting down. Everyone else joined in and I held Dani close.

"3,2,1!! HAPPY NEWS!!!" Everyone yelled. the fireworks went off and Dani pulled me into a kiss.

"The best way to start a new year" she said breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"did I tell you, you look beautiful" I said kissing her cheek.

"No but the way you looked at me, I know" she giggled. After a while of hanging with everyone, Dani and I went home. We went upstairs into our room. Biscuit was asleep on the floor not bothered by the noise we were making as we walked in the room.

Dani striped out her clothes and stood in the closet only wearing her bra and undies. I bit my lip.

"like what you see" she laughed.

"hell yeah I do, let's cuddle" I said.

"ok, let me change" she said before I stopped her.

"no let's just cuddle like that" she smiled and pulled me in the bed. We laid close to each other, with her head on my chest and her arm around my waist. She looked at her ring smiling to herself.

"I can't wait to be Dani Lovato" she giggled.

"I can't wait either" I smiled holding her tighter. "I'm going downstairs for a snack want anything" I asked getting off the bed. "maybe just water" I nodded and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and grabed a water bottle from the fridge, I grabbed my snack and headed to the stairs when the door bell rung. I set everything down on the first step and got the door.

"yes" I said opening the door. "what the hell you want" my good mood turn to anger when saw her standing there. She stood quiet crying. Dani walked downstairs.

"who was at the door Demi" she smiled walking down stairs. Her smile faded and stood there in shock. I looked back at the door and she was gone. I looked at Dani and she was in my girls arms. Dani didn't move as she was still shocked.

A/N: This is just a filler. who do you think was at the door. And do you think that person Dani's and Demi's relationship?? comment and vote!!!!!