Chapter 10

Jennels pov-

Dani Drives me crazy sometimes and i love it. I knew tonight something great was going to happen. I threw her shirt across the room landing it on a picture frame. with every kiss its getting intense. She griped my waist and my back arched forward to her chest.

"Jennel I really love you" she said in between kisses.

"I love you more baby" I said back.

She picked me up and headed to the the stairs. We kissed going up stairs and thank goodness we didn't fall. She lay me in bed jumping on top of me sitting on my stomach. She stared into my eyes. Her beautiful grey blue eyes made my heart melt. I grabed her head and kissed her.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she happily let me in.

Our tongues wrestling each other made my body want her more.

I pressed her body against mine as I wrapped my legs on her waist.

I ran my finger tips on her back starting from the bottom and ending on her bra. I unclipped it and threw her bra somewhere in the room.

I turned us over so I was on top. I sat on her stomach taking my bra off. I threw it behind me and seen Dani biting her lip. I trialed kisses from her lips to her shorts. I unbotton them and threw them as well. I laughed alot as I seen her batman underwear.

"shut up ok, i couldn't find my matching undies" she said hiding her blush in her hands.

"its ok baby, its very sexy" I said taking her hands out her face and biting my lip.

She giggled and unbotton my shorts. I slid them off throwing them to the side. I felt her Nails dig in my back as i sucked on sweet spot.

I felt her move her hands to my ass girpping it tightly. She began slowly taking my my underwear off. I got impatient and kicked the off. She turned us over and she was on top she took her undies off and began playing with my breast.

I moaned. She kissed my breast and trailing off to my center. She kissed my inner thigh and kissing my center.

"stop teasing"

"ok ok" she laughed. Then without warning I felt her tongue thrust in me. My back arched and i held on the the bed sheets.

"uhh Dani" i moaned. She went deeper and deeper. I grabed her hair bringing her more closer.

"uhh" my moans turned in to screams. she my gspot. I feel her licking me clean and rubbing my stomach. She came back up and layed her head on my chest.

"that was amazing" i said kissing the top of her head. She smirked.

"lets change the sheets and take a shower" she said getting.

"ok" we changed the sheets and went to the shower. After cleaning each other and a long make out session, we got out and changed to our Pjs. Dani layed in bed before i do and waited for me to lay with her. I rested my head on her chest.

"i love baby"

"I love you more beautiful" she smiled kissed my head.

Slowly we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: This was to much oh well. ill upload tomorrow. Goodnight ;)