Chapter 31

Dani's pov-

Its new years eve, and waking up to my beautiful girl was the best thing. Thinking about starting the new year with her made me think about all the stuff we might do.  

She was sound asleep, with her little snores filling the room. She looked like a beautiful angel and I couldn't believe she was mine.  

Demi moved a little and came closer to me, cuddling closer. Demi's mouth was now next to my ear and I could feel her hot breath in my ear and neck. I turned over a little, til I was face to face with her. I kissed her lips gently. Her eyes slowly opened revealing her beautiful brown eyes. 

She smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"good morning" she says in her sleepy voice.

"morning beautiful" I hugged her holding her close to my chest. I loved holding Demi like I do. Its just the best feeling ever.

"I love you Dani"

"love you to Demi" I kissed her head and we got up from bed and headed to the shower. When we were done, Demi left to work leaving me in the leaving room taking a nice nap. 

A couple hours later I woke up to the door bell ringing. I opened the door to find Max.

"hey Max, what's up"

"hey Dani get ready, really nice" I looked at him confused. He smiled.

"uh, ok" I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. when I was done , I connected my curling iron to heat it up and went to my closet to look for what I am going to wear. I decided on a nice greyish blackish dress that stopped above my. I curled my hair and looked myself in the mirror, I was actually satisfied with my look I grabed a small bag and went back down stairs to were Max was sitting on the couch.

"Ready"

"ready"  

We walked out the door and into the the suv. I looked out the window watching everyone and everything go by. The drive was a long hour. I stepped out the car with Max helping me out.

"The beach" I said with a confused expression on my face.

"look" Max pointed to the sand were there was something written. I walked over trying not to get sand in my flats.

"I love you Dani ♥" I read out loud. "Go to the staple center and meet me there" it was written nicely. we went back to the car and drove another hour to the stadium.

The night was getting cold and i was only in a dress. The stadium was getting near as we drove close to it.

"follow the arrows when you enter" Max said. I nodded my head and and walked in the dark hallways. The only light was shown was the small lamps on top that were very dim. I found each arrow on the wall with different pictures of Demi and I. I smiled at each and everyone of the pictures. I finally found my way to the stage, it was dark and cold.

"hello" i yelled out. Then suddenly a couple of spot lights when on were the audience sit. The first light shined on a couple of girls holding a big sign with the letter W, and so on til it spelled 'will you marry me'. My eyes began to water. I heard another spot light came on to my right. I looked and seen Demi on one knee holding a box. I cried more letting my tears flow out. I was happy.

"hey baby, so i wanted to say that i love you so much and i cant picture myself with anyone else but you. You are the one i feel myself around and i feel safe with you. Danielle Martinez, will you marry me" I was speechless. Every good emotion was running through my body, and i felt right i smiled at her.

"yes, Demetria Devonne Lovato, i would love to" she jumped up sliding the ring on my finger. She grabbed me and kissed me. I broke the kiss hugging her tightly. Im happy to be calling Demi my fiance.

A/N: heyyyyy y'all what did you guys think of this chapter i really want to know. I had to rewrite this chapter at least 6 times, and please dont forget to read Me & you.....comment and vote!!!!!!