Chapter 34

Demi's pov-

4 months later.

Dani's birthday was in January and we had so much fun. I took her to universal studios in Orlando and she didn't want to come home. My baby is now 20.

Dani and I are still going very strong since I asked her to marry me on new years. Were already planning the wedding, and its very stressful. But I'm glad I have my family there helping.

Dani and I have been talking a lot about kids and I'm ready to have my own kids. In Dani's family they have a bunch of twins, and we're hoping to have twins.

Dani's cousin who she hasn't seen since her parents passed on, were coming to visit her. I wanted her to hang out with them so I went over to Dallas house.

"Demi, I need to talk to you" she said nervously as we cooked dinner.

"what's up Dal" I said stopping what I was doing to face her.

"I'm pregnant" she smiled. A huge smile appeared in my face as I pulled her into a hug.

"congratulations Dallas" a tear escaped her eye. "what's wrong"

"nothing, its just I really wanted this, we wanted this" she said placing her hands on her stomach. I smiled as I seen Rob, her boyfriend, come in and gave her a kiss.

"I'm happy for you both" I hugged them both.

we continued cooking and sat eating dinner. I went home and their car was still here. I don't blame them, they haven't see her in 5 years. I went in the house to find them watching a movie. Dani got up and took my hand to the kitchen.

"I missed you" she said putting her hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her face closer to mine. I stared at her lips and she knew what I wanted. Our lips crashed together so passionately.

"guess what" I said breaking the kiss.

"what"

"Dallas has almost everything ready"

"I really can't wait"

"me to but we have to, and guess what else"

"what" she smiled so happily.

"Dallas is pregnant"

"what really? That's amazing" she pulled me into a hug. "can't wait to have ours.

we walked into the living room to see the rest of the movie with her cousin. Its funny how one set of twins were on the couch and the other set were in the other. Her other cousins laid on the floor eating popcorn. I looked over at Dani and seen how happy she was. I cuddled closer to her until the movie was over.

An hour later her cousins left to their hotel. We went upstairs and striped down to our bras and undies. we jumped in bed and laid the cuddling til we fall asleep. This felt perfect.

A/N: DEMANI!!! Filler chapter.

Its sad to say the story is ending soon but im writing the sequel already. Any ideas for a name. comment them.

Comment and vote!!!!