chapter 28

Dani's pov-

Its Christmas eve, and all Demi's family is sitting by the fire getting warm. I excused myself from their talk and went up to Demi's old room.

I plopped in the bed letting out a huge sigh.

I reached for my jacket pocket and took out my Ipod. I unrolled my ear phones from around the Ipod and put them in my ear.

It was times like these when I really missed my parents. Every holiday was hard being alone without them.

I closed my eyes as I listened to the music roam my ears. Someone came in the room and laid out top of me scaring me from my relaxation.

"why did you leave" her small sweet voice said.

"just needed to think, I'll go back down in a bit" I said rolling my ear phones back. She wrapped my arms around her and smuggled in my chest.

"let's just stay here" she said.

"ok" our legs were intwined together.

Her warm body on mine was keeping me warm. I pressed my lips against her head and held her closer. She started humming as she played with my hair.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you Dems" she smiled and rolled off of me and laid beside me.

The rest of the day we stood in bed kissing, talking, and just stare at each others eyes. But Demi had eventually fell asleep in my arms. I did to an hour later.

Christmas Day

Demi's pov-

Maddie ran in the room yelling its Christmas its Christmas. Dani got up and so did I. we went downstairs and seen the family all around the green colorful tree.

"finally, you guys take long" Dallas says laughing.

"Sorry" I giggled my peasant for Dani was upstairs hidden in Dallas's room.

We opened all our presents and I stood up going towards the stairs. No one notice which was a good thing. I raced upstairs and grabbed a towel I found laying around. I grabbed a small bow and attached it. Before going downstairs I wrapped it carefully and trying not to trip.

"Dani come here" she got out the couch and came as my family gathered around. They knew about the present so they stood quiet.

"yeah"

"merry Christmas baby" I handed the present.

"wats this" she asked.

"open it" we all yelled.

"ok, ok" she laughed and unwrapped the towel.

"aww he's so cute, its a pug." She said bringing our puppy close to her face.

"I knew you'll like him, his our puppy" I said. she smiled and pulled me to a hug. "but you'll name him".

"his adorable, ok umm.. Biscuit" she said. We all laughed.

"why biscuit"

"he looks like one".

Dani sat around playing with Biscuit and Maddie on the floor as me and Dallas talked.

"you guys are so cute together" Dallas said.

"thanks" I gave her a smile.

"Do you ever want to marry her" she asked.

"yes a million times yes, she means everything to me and I think I might ask her soon"

"OMG!!!! when" she yelled as she jumped.

"I was planning on asking maybe new years, what do you think" I said laughing. She squealed hugging me tightly.

"yes you should. I'm like excited" she laughed.

We talked a bit more and I head to the living room to join Dani.

A/N: Biscuit!!!!! Lol. well I'm writing a new story called Me & you so check it out please. comment & vote:)