Chapter 24

Demi's pov-

Our kissing was getting intense. Without breaking the kiss I sat in her laps putting my legs at her waist. I grabed her hand and placed it on my ass. She giggled and bit her lip causing me to laugh.

I leaned in licking her neck all the way to her ear causing her to moan. Her moans were music to my ears. She gripped my thighs trying to control herself.

Dani got up and walked me upstairs to our room. I walked up to her and slowly striped out my shirt and shorts. She bite her lip and traced her hands down my sides. She stared into my eyes and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and unbelievely good, that I wanted more.

I bite her lip as I started lifting her shirt. We broke the kiss for a second to remove it.

She gently laid me down on the bed as she jumped and sat on my waist. she removed my bra. She found my sweet spot and started biting it. She kissed it and started leaving a trail of kiss to my stomach.

She looked at my underwear then at me for reassurance. I nodded and she slid it off. She kissed my center and licking my clint which was causing to move uncontrollably.

she inserted her finger in me causing my back to arch. She moved in and out slowly quickly speeding it up.

"ughh Dani"!! I moaned. with her other hand she played with me breast massaging smoothly.

She insert another finger and I couldn't control myself. I gribbed the sheets with one hand and the other was on Dani's back.

"faster baby" I moaned. She did as told and I had reached my climax letting my fluids land in her hand. I felt her tongue licking me, making me wiggle. she came back up and licked her fingers clean. She smirked and laid beside me.

"your turn" I said and jumped on top of her tacking off her underwear.

When we were done I watched her stare at the ceiling getting her breathing back to normal.

"shower time" I said. she nodded and followed me to the bathroom.

A/N: wow!!! well tell wat you think

comment and vote ;)