Chapter 2

Danis pov-

After talking to Lily i went up stairs to see if Jennel was still asleep. I walked in the room to find her laying on her stomach messing with her phone. I lay next to her and rested my forehead on the side of hers.

"hey baby" she said as she put her phone down and put her head on my head. She pressed her body on mine leaving no space but our lips.

"I love you" she said as she stared in my eyes. Her eyes shined with the light shining through the peeks of the curtains. Water formed in her eyes.

I lifted my hand to her cheek and rubbed it with my thumb. I stared at her chocolate brown eyes.

"i love you" She closed her eyes, and a tear rolled down her face. I whiped it away with my thumb.

"why are you crying babe" i said with concern in my voice. She held on to my hand as it was still on her cheek.

"i just really love you" She placed her head on my chest and placed her hand on my stomach.

I ran my fingers through her thick silky black hair and watched it fall nicely on her back. Silent filled the room, but it was a nice quiet, a peaceful quiet, as we enjoyed our presence. Jennel played with my fingers making circles on my palms.

"Dani" Jennel broke the silence and got up to face me.

"yes" I looked at her as a smile went on her face.

"lets go out, dancing or out to eat or something" She waited for my response and I sat up on the bed with my back on the bed frame. She came closer and sat on my lap.

"yeah, sure lets go to the yard house" She wrapped her arms around my neck bringing my face closer to hers. Before I knew it, we shared a passionate kiss. I feel her lips smile against mine.

"ok imma get ready" She pecked my lips and ran out the room leaving me on the bed.

I got out of bed and went in the shower. The water suddenly got cold and i knew Jennel was in the other shower.

"babe come on" i yelled.

"sorry" she yelled back. I carried on showering and washed my hair and body.

I came out and wrapped the towel around my body, and walked out to see wat i was going to wear.

Jennel came out in the room wearing a black dress stopping above her knees. The dress fit perfectly on her curvy body, i loved her curves. She twirled around and smiled.

"what do you think" she said staring at herself in the mirror. I walked to her grabing her waist from behind.

"its perfect" I whispered in her ear. I kissed her neck, causing her to bite her bottom lip. I smirked and let go of her waist. she turned around to face me. she grabbed my waist and held me tight. I see her get taller as she went on her tipy toes. I laughed and kissed her passionately. We broke the kiss and giggled.

"im going to do my hair" she said going back to her normal height.

"and i need to get ready" I said looking at the towel around my body.

We laughed and went our separate ways. I went to the closet to find what i was going to wear, and i think i found it. I hate wearing dresses but Jennel has been trying to make me wear one, so i guess ill wear this time. I found a black strap less dress that Jennel got me for my birthday. I put my bra and underwear on and put the dress. The dress stopped above my knees. From my waist to my thigh it was kinda tight. I curled my hair and i looked in the full mirror when i was done.

"someone looks very beautiful" I heard behind me. I seen hands wrap around my waist, and Jennel head resting on my arm.

"thank you, but you look very beautiful" She smiled and let go my waist. She blushed.

"thanks babe, well lets go its getting real late." she said grabbing my hand.

"ill drive this time" i said as i hopped in the drivers seat. She passed me the keys and we left to the yard house.

A/N: i hope you like it so far. (: