chapter 4

I held the ticket up in the air as my eyes widen. Jennel shook me trying to get me back to reality.

"Babe what is it"

"Demi lovato concert tickets" I yelled holding them in the air. They both laughed at me. I drank some lemonade and put the tickets down.

After a couple of minutes lily left.

"well im done" Jennel said while leaning back on the booth with a smile. I smiled back at her and closed my eyes, and realized i cant live without this girl. She ment a whole lot to me. We might have our differences sometimes but i know i love her with all my heart. I opened my eyes as a tear rolled down to my chin falling on my arm. Jennel stood up and sat beside me on the booth. She held my face and stared in my eyes whiping the other tears.

"you ok" She said with concern in her voice.

"im fine, im just thinking" I put my hands on her her hands. She looked at me and her eyes got watery.

"about" she said as i whiped her tears.

"about how much you mean to me and i cant live without you" i said with a smile. She smiled big and put a hand on my thigh. She sighed as she pulled my body close to hers leaving no space between us. She rested her head on my forehead.

"you mean the world to me" she said while she cupped my cheeks. I felt myself turn red. I called for the waiter that attended us and asked for the check. I paid and we went home.

20 minutes later we made it home and Jennel fall asleep in the car while holding my hand. She was the cutest. I took the key out the ignition and got out the car closing it behind me. I went to the passenger side of the car and i took Jennel out closing the door with my hip. It was hard opening the house but i made it in. I walked upstairs to our room laying her down gently. I shook her a bit to wake her up to change.

"babe, wake up you need to change" She moved and opened her eyes a slowly.

"you change me babe, im tired" she smirked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I went to her side of the closet and got her pjs out. I went and changed first and came out to change Jennel.

Jennel was turned over on her stomach and I unzipped her dress revealing her black laced bra. Her back was perfect, i placed my hand on her back touching her soft smooth skin. She shivered, i guess my hand was cold. I took of her Dress completely. She only had her bra and undies. I smiled as i traced her perfectly sexy curves. she turned over biting her bottom lip.

"babe your hands are cold" she smiled. She pecked my lips "now finish changing me" she said with a smirk. I finally finished changing her and I layed beside her.

she put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm on my waist.

"i love hearing your heart beat" she said. I rested my head on hers and put one arm around her.

"i love having you next to me" She looked up at me and smiled. She put her chin on my chest so she can stare at me. I ran my fingers through her hair watching them slowly fall back down to her shoulders. she started drifting off the sleep.

"goodnight beautiful" i whispered.

"goodnight"

A/N: Demi will come out soon but since a fanfic about jennel and Demi i have to stay with Jennel for the firat part.