Chapter 17

Demis pov-

The next morning I woke up before Dani did, and I just laid there admiring her while she slept. Her kissable lips were perfect as they looked as if she was pouting, it was the cutest sight to see.

My feelings for this girl were growing fast, and I couldn't help it. I just wanted her all to myself.

My thoughts were ripped out my head as I herd Dani's Iphone vibrate.

I jumped off Dani's bed as fast as I could to turn it off. As I did, I checked the time and it was already 2 pm. Messages started flooding in her phone like crazy. All from Jennel. My heart sank to my stomach as I read one text that caught my eye.

'J- If you won't answer me then I'm coming to you'

'Then that ment she's coming here' I thought. I turned off Dani's phone and shook the thought aside.

Her eyes slowly opened revealing her ocean blue eyes.

"morning" Her morning voice was so adorable that I couldn't help but smile.

"morning, I need to start getting ready for the concert" I said giggling as she yawned.

"alright, wait that means you have to go home" Her smile instantly turned to a frown as she sat up in her bed.

"yeah I do have my clothes there, but I'll you what, come with me and change there" Her smiled returned bigger then ever.

"yayy" she screamed as she hopped off her bed. She put her shoes on grabing her clothes and we left to my house.

We got to my place and I was getting nervous as time was ticking. My surprise had to be perfect. The thought of it and how she would react took my nerves away.

I put on my outfit and walked downstairs and seeing Dani waiting for me patiently. She looked really sexy wearing a long sleeve button up shirt rolled up to her elbows, black skinny jeans that made her ass pop, and white high top Nikes.

She blushed as she noticed me biting my lower lip.

"let's go" I grabed her hand pulling her out the door and into a black SUV with my bodyguard John.

"nervous" she asked.

"a little"

"don't be, you'll do fine" she kissed my forehead and looked out the window. I smiled and rested my head in her lap. She played with my hair which caused me to be sleepy. My eyes began to close and I fall to a deep sleep.

1 hour later

"Demi, wake up beautiful, were here" I heard a voice say, and felt lips against my cheek. My eyes fluttered open as I seen Dani smiling. "come on, were here" she helped me out the car and into a sea of paparazzis and Lovatics screaming.

We made it inside the universal

Amphitheatre and Dani looked really happy to be here.

"you look really happy" I asked.

"ya I am, I love universal studios, It brings back so many memorys" She said as she looked around the place.

My nerves came back as Stacy was yelling 5min. in every ones ear. "Shit" I mumbled through my breath. I walked over to the platform and signaled Dani to come here.

"yeah"

"wait for me there" I said pointing to the stage behind the curtains.

"sure"

"let's go" Stacy yelled.

Dani left, and the platform was rising to the stage.

The spot lights came on as I was now on stage. Hearing my fans scream my name was the best thing I could ever hear.

The background music for 'Who's that boy' came on and I stared at Dani. I switched the lyrics to Who's that girl for my fan but also for Dani.

The song ended and I got nervous again as I began to speak.

"I have a special friend out here Named Dani" I waved to Dani signaling her to come. "Dani I need to ask you a very important question" I swallowed hard at my question. "will you be my girlfriend"

A/N: what will Dani say? comment and vote :)