Chapter 14

Demi pov-

After talking to Dani on the phone, I got on the plane to surprise her. I'm just happy that Jennel won't be over there. I'm starting to really like Dani, but more than a friend. After a few hours have past I got off the plane and seen my bodyguard John with my car. I drove him home and went to Dani house, but no one was home. I knew she kept a key under her 'welcome' mat so, I lifted it up and found the key. I opened the door and everything was really dark. I used my phone as a light and closed the door gently. I heard a car park in the drive way and I hid behind a plant next to the door.

"hello" she said sounding scared, I guess she seen my car. she closed the door and I seen her black shadow figure stop by the couch. I slowly tiptoed behind her as she stood there.

Without giving her any warning I jumped on her back making us land on cold hard floor. she screamed and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know that laugh, why would you do that? I could have had a heart attack or something" she said turning over so she can look at me. I shined my phone light in her face to see her.

"sorry, I missed you, just wanted to surprise you" I laughed.

"well you did an awesome job" she giggled.

I stared at her blue eyes and smiled. I rested my head in her chest and she held me close wrapping her arms in my back. It felt so right.

"ok let's get up cause the floor is cold" she laughed. she held one hand out for me to grab. She pulled me up and turned on the lights. "that's better".

"let's watch a movie" I said.

"sure, what do want to watch" she asked walking to a cabinet full of movies.

"well do you have American Pie" I didn't think of any other movie.

"ha sure, which one, I have all of them"

"The new one" she grabed it and put it on.

she sat the four person couch at the end, and I sat at the other end. It was awkward at first til I slid next to her.

she smiled and put one arm around me. I snuggled up to her and her vanilla sent filled my nose.

The movie was over and i looked over to her. she was fast asleep with her arm still around me. I placed my chin on her chest and watched her slept. This seem perfect being in her arms.

I felt her chest rise and gently fall back down.

Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke to Dani eyes staring at me.

"morning" I said

"morning, you know you snore" she laughed. I blushed and hid my face. "don't worry Demi its was cute" she said while getting up.

I blushed even more. I got up and followed Dani to the kitchen. I didn't know what my hand was doing, it was going for her hand. I in twined our fingers together she looked at me and smirk. we leaned in and kissed.

A/N: ok guys so I was thinking of shipping Dani and Demi. Got any ideas. comment and vote. (: