Chapter 30

Demi's pov-

Tomorrow is new years eve and I was doing a lot of calling and twitter status updates for my Lovatics to help me out.

I ran to the Jewlers as they called that my ring was done. The ring looked perfect. I couldn't believe I was asking The girl I love to marry me. I held the box close as tears came down.

I called My family to come over so they could be there when I told her, but also Marissa.

The Day was coming close to an end, and I was stressed. I took a shower, changed to a dress that complimented my curves just right, put on my heals and ran to the stadium were everything will be happening. I told my staff the plan and they love it. I ran back home and went to dinner with Dani.

Dani's pov-

I haven't seen Demi all day, but I know she's busy. I got her alone for 5 minutes and told her to be ready at 8. I was taking Demi out on a date, our first real official date.

Plus she looks stress and I think she could use just us time, no work.

I went upstairs and got ready. when I was done, Demi was downstairs and looked beautiful. She wore her glitter sliver dress that's stopped above her knees, and that complimented her curves just right, her black heels, and her hair was down in beautiful lose curls. She looked stuning.

"Hey beautiful" she said. "let's go" I blushed and she held out her hand.

"yeah, and you look beautiful Demi" I grabbed her hand and went in the car as we drove to the restaurant.

We got to the restaurant and Demi looked like she was happy and relaxed. Which I was really happy.

Seeing Demi laugh and smiled made my whole night. Tomorrow is new years eve, and Demi said she has something big planned. I don't know what but coming from Demi I know it will be good.

"like the food" I asked Demi as she took a big piece of her steak.

"I love it, thanks for taking me out, I needed it" she smiled and laid her hand on mine.

"its wat I'm here for, to make you happy" I smiled and held her hand.

"I love you Dani"

"I love you to Demi" we finished eating and we went to the Beach.

Demi took off her heels and we walked hand n hand down the nice cold sand.

"race you to the water" Demi said. I nodded and we ran to the cold salty water.

Demi jumped in my arms as I twirled her around. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"your seriously the best thing that's ever happen to Danielle" she leaned in and kissed me.

"well your the best thing that's happen to me to Demetria" I kissed her again and we continued splashing water at each other until we went home.

A/N: Filler Chapter. sorry I'm not updating I'm on vacation, so the story won't upload regularly like I did before. comment and vote (: have a nice day everybody.