Chapter 12

A/N: Sorry guys my computer and and phone were acting funny but there working again.

Jennels pov-

Demis playing with Dani by putting her head in the water. Demi finished and swam away.

"Dani" I called out, but i got no answer.

"babe" nothing.

I swam and seen her lying there motionless. Demi swam back to were Dani and i were.

Demi gasp. I just wanted to wrap my hands around her neck. I got Dani out the water and layed her on the floor. I put my head on her chest listening to hear her heart beat, but nothing.

I want to cry so bad, but I held them in and performed CPR. 5minutes of doing CPR, Demi was crying hysterical yelling by my ear sorry. I ignored her and continued to focus on Dani.

I was giving up breathing air to Dani's mouth. I sat there crying looking at Dani, lying there motionless, not breathing.

I looked over at Demi crying in the corner with her hands in her face. I looked back at Dani and did CPR one more time.

I heard a cough and looked at Dani. I smiled and held her head in my chest.

"its ok baby, breath" I said while patting her back.

"what happen" she said sitting up.

Demi ran to her hugging her.

"I'm sorry Dani, I really am" Demi said.

"uhh its ok" Dani said. "I wanna go inside" she said getting up.

I wrapped a towel around her and led her inside with Demi behind us.

"I should go, hope you feel better Dani" she said giving Dani a hug.

Demi walked out the door and Dani walked over to me.

"I'm going for a shower, wanna go in with me" she said kissing me.

"sure" I said, and we raced upstairs leaving a trail of our bikini and shorts on the way upstairs. We hoped in the shower and had a long make out session.

I didn't know what I would do without her. I broke the kiss and stared into her beautiful blue eyes and moved some hair out her face.

"I was so scared baby, I don't want to ever lose you" I said caressing her cheek.

she leaned in and pecked my lips.

"no matter what happens I'm never leaving your side, I love you Jennel" she grabed my waist bringing me closer letting the water hit us both. She held me close.

"Love you to baby" and I buried my face in her neck.

After we cleaned each other, we came out the shower, and changed into our pjs. I layed in our bed waiting for Dani to come in.

"hey baby" she said climbing on the bed.

"hey"

"I got you your favorite ice cream and favorite movie" she said handing me ice cream and holding up the pirates of the Caribbean. I laughed and hugged her.

"you really wanna watch it"

"yeah I know I don't really like watching it but you do" she said putting the movie on. she climbed back in bed and snuggled up to me. I finished the ice cream and put it on The light stand. She snuggled more to me and wrapped us in the blanket. We laid there slowly falling asleep.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. Comment and vote.