Chapter 6

Danis pov-

A couple days later*

Its finally the Demi concert, and im really excited. Jennels coming with me so i wont go alone.

"hey babe, are you ready, its a 30 minute drive" Jennel yelled from downstairs.

"yeah babe, there i go". I wore a regular tight black shirt, with shorts, and my black and white converse. I straighten my hair and ran downstairs. Jennel wore a grey t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, black high waisted shorts, her black combat boots, and her favorite black hat put on backwards.

"i guess were the only ones that dress like whatever" Jennel giggled. "but oh well you still look sexy babe" She winked at me causing me to blush.

"so do you beautiful" I winked back. "now lets go" i laughed grabing Jennels hand taking her in the car.

"let me lock the house hold up" she yelled as i started the car. She ran to the car hopping in the passenger seat and putting on her seat belt. "lets go" she yelled pointing one finger straight out. I laughed and started driving to the Greek theater.

After 30 minutes of Jennel and i singing along to the radio, we were finally here. I drove my car to the back lot to go back stage and meet Demi.

"excited" Jennel said grabing my hand.

"very" i tightened my grip on Jennels hand. She smile and we got out the car heading to a back door. A lady about in her late twenties came out with a big smile.

"hello, you must be Danielle, im Stacy Demis manager. lily called us and told us she couldnt be coming and that she gave her tickets to you." she smiled and took her hand out to shake. I put my hand out to and shook hers.

"hello, call me Dani and this is my girlfriend Jennel" she shook Jennels hand and led us to the doors. As we got close to the doors Jennel grabed my hand. I tighten my grip.

"someones nervous." she giggled and stop in front of me. "im here with you, ok" she moved my bangs to the side and kissed me cheek.

"ok" i smiled and we continued walking. Stacy stoped in front of a door with a sign. I couldnt believe my eyes as i read 'Demi Lovatos dressing room'. Stacy knocked on the door.

"come in" we heard and Stacy opened the. I couldnt move i was so nervous. Jennel pulled me in making me almost trip on a pair of high heels laying on the floor.

"sorry about that, i forgot to pick up" she laughed. I finally looked up at her. I frozed as I seen Demi coming closer to me. "hey im Demi, you must be Danielle" she hugged me really tight.

"i... umm im Dani for short" I had trouble talking.

"well hi Dani, and you must be Jennel, right" she hugged Jennel.

"ok ill leave you three alone to talk, ill be down the hall if you need anything" Stacy smiled and left closing the door.

Demi pov-

I was in my dressing room getting ready and hear a knock on the door.

"come in" i said. My manager Stacy came in and told me Lily wasnt coming and she gave her tickets to her Bestfriend and her girlfriend.

The first girl that came in was kinda short, with black straight hair with a backwards hat on, with black high waist shorts, a grey shirt with the sleeves cut, and black combat boots. She came to the door way pulling someone else in making her trip on my high heels.

"sorry about that, i forgot to pick up" I laughed. she finally looked up and she was really beautiful. I went up to her and hugged her. "hey im Demi, and you must be Danielle"

"I... umm im Dani for short" you can tell she was nervous.

"well hi Dani, and you must be Jennel, right"

"ok ill leave you three alone to talk, ill be down the hall if you need anything" Stacy said and leaving us her in my room.

A/N: sorry this parts a bit cheesy.