Chapter 15

Dani pov-

I can't believe I'm kissing Demi Lovato. It felt so right until Jennel popped in my head. I opened my eyes and slowly backed away from Demi.

"what's wrong" Demi said sounding concerned.

"I still have a girlfriend" I walked over to the couch and sat there with my hands in my face thinking I cheated. Demi came and sat with me on the couch rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry"

"No Demi, its ok, its my fault anyways." My phoned ranged both scaring us. I answered it quickly not even looking at who was calling.

(phone convo.)

"Hello"

"Hey Dani" I heard Jennel say.

"hey how was the ride" I heard her giggling and her saying in a whisper stop.

"what's going on"

"nothing" she had stop giggling and her voice went serious.

"are you sure"

"yeah Dani positive" she sounded like the old happy Jennel and that made me smile til I heard something I didn't want to hear.

"Jennel did you forget your on the phone" I heard the kissing noises and Jennel's moans stop. I seriously couldn't believe Jennel was cheating on me.

"omg Dani I'm sorry" I heard run out the room and somewhere else closing the door. "Dani its not what" I cut her off with complete anger in my voice.

"what ever Jennel, what we had its done, I can't believe you would do something like that, I thought you were different" My voice began to crack and I hung up before Jennel could hear. Demi rubbed my back again bringing me closer to her. As she hugged me my tears ran out my eyes, I couldn't hold them in.

"its ok Dani I'm here" she said. By Demi saying this it sounded different then Jennel. Like she really ment it, like she was going to be here for me. I hugged her back. She picked me up sitting me on her lap. I snuggled my face in her neck and closed my eyes.

"thanks Demi" after awhile of crying, I finally understood that Jennel wasn't the one.

"anytime beautiful" she kissed the top of my head and brought me closer. she rubbed my thigh and looked at me. She leaned in and we kissed. This time I didn't break it or think of Jennel.

"Dani I know you and Jennel broke up but I wanna say I like you a lot and I want to be with you" I rested my forehead on hers.

"Demi I feel the same" She smiled and grabed my head and kissed me.

A/N: I'm sad Jennel and Dani broke up but oh well. DEMNI!!!! ;)