Chapter 33

Dani's pov-

Jennel ran to my arms. I didn't hug back I was there in shock that she is even here. Demi stared watching Jennel's every move. Hearing her soft small cries snapped me out of my daze.

"What's wrong" I said. She couldn't speak from crying to much. "Demi, can you give us a minute" she shook her head. I mouthed a please, and she walked out the room rolling her eyes. I sat Jennel in the couch.

"What's wrong" I said again. she looked at me with red puffy sad eyes. I can't believe I still have somewhat feelings for this girl.

"My parents kicked me out" she half smiled, but cried again.

"hey don't cry, you can stay the night here" she smiled and wrapped her arms around me for a hug.

"thanks Danielle, and I'm really sorry for what happened between us" she let go whiping her tears away.

"no problem, and the past is the past" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. "you remember were the guest rooms at right" I asked.

"of course, thanks again" and she walked off closing the door behind her.

I walked upstairs slowly, I know Demi's mad she's here and she'll be more mad that she's staying the night. But it shouldn't matter for three reasons. 1. cause its one night, 2. I'm not with her anymore, and 3. I'm engaged.

I crept in the room slowly seeing Demi in the bed siting up.

"hey" I said as I came in the room.

"What happen" she didn't even look at me.

"she's staying the night" her head slowly turned towards me.

"what, after everything she did to you!!" she yelled.

"don't yell" I said.

"what do you mean don't yell, fuck Danielle, your with me not her" she went over the covers.

"wow Demetria, your gonna act like that, well fine its not my fault her parents kicked her out" I walked over to the bed and grabbed my pillow and a small blanket.

"what are you doing" Demi said coming out from under the covers.

"getting my stuff"

"where you going" she said.

"I'm going to sleep down stairs, cause my so called 'fiancè' is acting so childish" I went downstairs not bothering to hear what she had to say. Our first fight on being engaged sucks.

I walked over to the other guess room we had and laid in bed. I couldn't believe Demi would act like that. I went to sleep thinking if me and Demi would be ok in the morning.

The next morning I woke to the smell of pancakes, but not ordinary pancake, Jennel pancake. Hers ere the best how much I missed her food.

I went in the rest room washed my face and teeth. I walked downstairs to see A note and two plates of breakfast in the table.

The note read 'thank you, Dani for everything, I know you were going to be the first one up, so I made your favorite. I missed waking up by your side and it hurts to see you with someone else. My feelings for you won't change, but I know its time to move on. I regret everything so much cause I lost the person I loved so much. love you lots Jennel-' A tear came down my faced. She still cares. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Demi walking down stairs. I knew she was still mad so I grabed my plate and went in the living room. Minutes later she came in.

"Dani" she said sitting across from me.

"yy-yeah" I struggled to say.

"I'm sorry and your right, its not that I don't trust you its just her" I placed a hand on hers.

"its ok Demi, I love you" I said. She walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"I love you more" she kissed my lips gently. Biscuit came in the room and jumped in the couch to sit with us.

I'm happy Demi and I are good.

A/N: what you think guys. comment if you want the next chapter... comment and vote!!!