Chapter 27

Demi's pov-

Two weeks and its Christmas. I'm really excited to spend it with Dani and my family.

I took a small stroll by the park as Dani was cleaning out some stuff. I sat on a bench with my hands in my jacket pocket. The day was beautiful, nice and cold. My mind was blank, just relaxing was something I needed.

I saw a mom and dad playing with their kids. Gently picking them up and twirling them around. Reminded me of how much I want a family. Dani loves kids, and I know she would love to have her own one day. I smiled at the thought of me and Dani running around after our little ones.

I decided to head back home when something came to mind. I reached in my pocket and was happy I had my keys. I ran home not thinking of anything else. I knew wat I was going to get Dani for Christmas. without Dani noticing, I hoped in my car, and drove to the mall.

Dani's pov-

Cleaning some what of the house was relaxing to me. I don't know why but it is.

An hour later Demi barged through the door with the biggest smile I have ever seen. She ran towards me, wrapping her legs on my waist.

"some ones happy today" I said giving her a small smile as she buried her face in my chest. I felt her nod and carried her to the couch.

Her eyes finally met mines when I sat her in the couch. she smiled so brightly showing her beautiful shiny white teeth. Something was up but I'll let it slide. She held my hand as I sat on her lap.

"are you done" she asked breaking the silence.

"yup" I said popping the p.

"good let's go upstairs" she pulled me up as we made our way to the stairs. Demi laid in bed giving me cute smile as I laid beside.

"I can't wait for Christmas" she said.

"me to" I said letting a small chuckle escape my lips. She held me close resting her head on mines.

We played with each others finger as we enjoyed the peace n quiet.

"Dani"

"yes Demi"

"I'm glad Lily gave you those tickets, or else I wouldn't be here with you, I love you" she stop playing with my fingers but held them close to her chest. I sat up and pulled her to hug. kissing her head lightly.

"I love you to Demi, more then words can say" She smiled. She brushed her nose lightly on my nose. Remembering yesterday, a sharp pain feel my nose as it was still sensitive to the touch. I squealed a bit bringing Demi a worried look upon her face.

"What happen" she asked as she held my face.

"I ran to a door, I'm fine" I lied. I wasn't ready to tell Demi I ran into Jennel.

"you sure, I'll bring ice just in case" she hopped off bed, pecking my lips before she ran out the door. Demi foot steps were the only sound being heard as silence filled the room.

My phone viberated indicating I had a text. It was Jennel.

J-I need you!!!

I didn't bother texting back. I slid my phone back into my pocket as Demi came in holding a bag of ice.

"aww my nurse" I said as Demi jumped back on bed. she chuckled.

"I am your nurse and just maybe next time I can buy an outfit" she laughed, causing me to laugh as well.

"well I think I have a booboo but you have to kiss this one"

"were" she said. I pointed to my lips giving her a smirk. she lend in pecking my lips which turned in to a full on make out session.

"why does your lips hurt" she asked breaking the kiss.

"do you know how many times I bite my lips staring at you" I said sounding seriously. She laughed and kissed me again.

A/N: sorry its short. had a long day, and I think I'm sunburn. wat do you think Demi's getting Dani for christmas. well someone should kik me queen_babyD. comment and vote:)