chapter 9

Danis pov-

As soon as we seen Demi go on her tour bus, Jennel pulled me into a very passionate and intense kiss.

We pulled apart as Demis bus drove away in the distance.

"lets go inside babe" she said pulling on my shirt with a seductive look on her face.

"ok" i bit my lip closing the door behind me. We walked over to the couches and Jennel pushed me as she sat on my laps putting her legs by both my sides. She pressed her body on mine with our lips inching apart. She stared in my eyes with a smirk. She leaned in kissing me passionately.

She broke the kiss, sitting back on my laps with still her legs at my waist. I put my hands on her thighs and rubbed them gently. She grabbed her shirt and took it off revealing her grey laced bra, and perfectly sexy body.

I traced her curves bringing her closer to me. Jennel leaned back biting her lip with a sexy look on her face. we kissed again. She moved her body. I brought her even closer to me. If that's even possible. I ran my fingers through her hair.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and aggressively tilted it. She began biting it looking for my sweet spot. When she found it a moan escaped my mouth, i felt her smile against my neck. She sucked on it making my moans go louder. She ran her hands under my shirt taking it off.

A/N: sorry im leaving yall like this and sorry its a bit short. ;)