Chapter 26

Dani's pov-

Christmas came quicker then I thought, leaving me two exact weeks left to find Demi the perfect gift.

Demi has been busy working on new music in the studio which left me good time to think.

I grabbed my keys from the counter and went to the mall to browse around. Demi and I have been dating for almost 4 months which are the best 4 months of my life.

As I was about to open the door to a store, I felt myself hit the ground. Something ran from nose as I touched it. Blood was dripping from my nose. I felt some hover over me helping me up.

"sorry" I heard the voice say. I knew the voice I couldn't look her in the eye. She was the last person I expected to see or hear. "I said sorry"

"Its fine" I looked up seeing to see Jennel. She gasped and helped me. "its ok I got it" I said.

"please let me help" she said grabbing my arm. I pulled it away gently as I still covered my nose. "do we always meet like this" she giggled. I gave her a death glare as she followed me to the rest room.

"its not funny"

"exactly wat you said at our date" she handed me paper towels.

"wat do you want" I said grabbing the paper and cleaning myself off.

"you" I immediately stop, and looked at her.

"no, you cheated on me" I washed my hands and was about to walk out the door til someone grabed me.

"Dani please, I'm sorry, I was stupid for letting you go" she grabed my shoulders sitting me in the couch the rest room had.

"look Jennel, its not the same you changed"

"I'll change back, please give me another chance" she pleaded. I stared into her eyes and knew she meant what she said. I sighed.

"I'm with Demi and I don't want to lose her, I have to go" I got up and went to the door.

"fine but this won't be the last time you see me" she said walking past me out the door. A sigh of relief came but also fear. I hope she spent try to break Demi and I up. I'm not going to lie I do miss Jennel, her everything, our little cute moments we. But she changed and I had to move on.

I went back home not bothering looking at the rest of the stores.

I got out the car and the cold air hit my bare arms. winter was cold here but it will be colder were we will spent it. I opened the door hearing The music blasting out the speakers.

"hey baby" I head Demi say as she pecked my lips, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"hey, what you doing" I asked curiously.

"nothing hearing music and waiting for my girlfriend to get home"

"aww how sweet" I pecked her lips. "how was work babe" I asked.

"same ol work" she giggled. "wat about you"

"I had in ok day I guess, I'm just really tired"

"let's take a nap then" she grabed my hand dragging me to the room. She smiled and laid me down. She lay next to me. I snuggled my nose in her neck as I laid in my side facing her. She stroked my arm gently causing me to close my eyes. I was fighting to stay awake, being next to Demi was the best feeling in the world. Lightly her voice whispered in my ear saying something I couldn't make out. wrapped us up and snuggled with me.

The nap turned into a full on sleep. I felt hot breath in my neck as I seen Demi still sleeping. I wiggled myself from the bed and went to the kitchen.

I was making Demi dinner when I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I looked back seeing Demi resting her head on my back.

"smells good" she said.

"thanks, sit its ready" she sat at the table grabing to cups of coke from the fridge.

We ate and went back upstairs to shower. After our long make out session we had, we changed and laid in bed.

"Dani"

"yes Demi"

"do you ever plan on having kids" she asked.

"ya I do want kids, and I hope with you" I turned over to face her. she smiled and pecked my lips.

"I do to, with you" she smiled. I kissed her chin as she wrapped her arms around me.

Slowly we went back to sleep holding each others hand face to face with our lips inches apart.

A/N: last for tonight. sorry its short. love y'all. comment and vote (: