Chapter 19

Demi's pov-

Its been a week since Dani and I are together and every moment I spent with her, it gets better and better.

But unfortunately today I have to go back on tour from my break and its gonna be hard to be away from Dani.

"let's go to the beach today" Dani said walking in the room.

"yeah let's, race you upstairs" I said and before I knew it she ran heading to the stairs. I ran after her grabing her waist and tripping on the rug. she landed on top of me as we laughed so hard.

"Got you cheater" I said moving her hair out her face.

"That was not very nice" she giggled and pecked my lips.

We got up and went in the room to change. when we were done we headed to the beach.

The beach was empty and it looked beautiful with the grey clouds roaming the sky.

We got out the car and walked hand in hand Down to the sand. I laid a towel next to Dani's and sat there admiring the scenery.

"This is perfect" she spoke throwing sand to her feet. I scooted closer to her resting my head on her shoulder. She wrapped an arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you" i said. I was scared saying it only because its only been a week with her, but I do really love her. She smiled and looked me in the eyes, I got lost in her baby blue eyes.

"I love you to Demi" she said pecking my lips.

I grabed my phone out, and took pictures of me and Dani. One picture that I really loved was of Dani hugging me from behind and showing her beautiful smile. I uploaded it to Twitter and insagram with the caption 'I really love her @/Its_Dani'(fake account). I put my phone away, and headed to the water.

"are you coming" I said holding out a hand. She came over to me and grabed my hand.

"of course"

Our feet hit the water and Dani jumped of how cold it was. It was so adorable. Then something cold hit my face.

"babe I think its raining" I held out my hand to the air as another drop hit my hand. All of a sudden it rained harder.

"come on before you get sick. I don't want you sick on tour"

"aww your so cute" I pinched her cheek. she smirked and wrapped the towel around me and we started walking. I stopped in front of her and grabbed her waist pressing her body on mine. We kissed and it was perfect in the rain. I'm going to really miss this girl.

We get to her house and I shower first as she went to get me clothes. She showered and helped me pack my things.

"got everything" she asked putting my suit cases in the car.

"yeah" my voice cracked as I began to cry.

"hey now, don't cry baby" she said rubbing my back and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna really miss you"

"I am to" she kissed my forehead and we got in the car driving off to the airport.

As we got to the airport paparazzi were taking pictures and I wasn't in the mode to deal with them so I past by them ignoring every question and walking towards my team and John.

"flight to London now boarding" the lady in the speaker said. Dani sighed and handed me my bags. I looked at her to see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you so damn much" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I am to" and we kissed. She broke the kiss wiping my tears. I grabbed my bags and went on the plane.

A/N: Poor them. ): comment and vote!!