Chapter 37

Dani's pov-

I woke to the smell of coffee being made. I turned over, and Demi wasn't there. I stretched and hopped off of bed and into the bathroom. I washed my teeth, face, and ran downstairs.

"hey Dani" Maddie yelled.

"hey, where's everyone" I asked.

"outside, they are setting up some last things for the dinner tonight" she smiled.

"ok, thanks" I walked out to the backyard were everyone was running around putting things in their place.

"good morning" Eddie said patting my back.

"morning". I looked out and see Demi putting one table to the back. I sneaked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"hey baby" she said turning around. "how did you sleep" she asked.

"good, how's everything"

"good, we're almost done" she said sounding excitedly. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"ok baby, I'm going in the shower, so see when I get out" she nodded. she grabbed my face and kissed me. I laughed and ran inside.

I hopped in the shower washed my hair and body. when I was done I wore my white shirt with my red plaid long sleeve on top, skinny jeans, and my red and white Nikes. I curled my hair and walked downstairs.

The door bell rung and I turned from my tracks towards the door. I opened it seeing a girls back facing me.

"yeah" I said. she turned around.

"hey" Jennel's sweet voice filled my ears.

"what's up, umm come in" she walked in slowly.

"hey Dani, who was at the.." Demi said walking in.

"Demi, Dani, I want to say sorry. Sorry for everything I did. I know now that I have to move on. I wish you guys the best." she smiled lightly.

"Jennel, its ok, and I'm sorry to" Demi said taking Jennel to a hug.

"Thanks Jennel" I said and joined the hug.

"Jennel would you like to stay for dinner and come for the wedding" Demi said. I smiled and looked at Jennel.

"I wouldn't miss it" she smiled and pulled us to a tight hug.

*Hours Later

Demi's pov-

Its time for the dinner, and every ones here. I went inside to look for Dani, who went upstairs to change.

"hey baby, come on"

"I'm going" she came out the room in a beautiful dress.

"you look beautiful" I said.

"thanks babe, I wanted to look nice for this" she grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs. Dani opened the door to the backyard and everyone was sitting waiting for us.

"there they are" my mom said.

"ok now that you guys are here, I would like to say a few words" my dad said.

He held his glass to the air as he began to talk.

"I'm happy to say I gained another daughter, who I know will protect and love my princess. I wish you guys the best" he raised his glass. "to Demi and Dani" he said as everyone went along.

"I love you all and thanks for coming" I said. "now we can eat".

Everyone left leaving my parents, Dallas, Maddie, Dani's cousins, Jennel, Dani, and I cleaning up.

"ready" Dani said wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"I'm more then" I turned and kissed her cheek.

A/N: two, count them, two chapters to go. Love you all so much for reading. I don't want to stop ;(

comment and vote!!!!