Chapter 38

Dani's pov-

I woke up to Jennel jumping on the bed and my cousins yelling through the hallways. I got up and stretched my arms and dropped them down on my legs.

"come on its your wedding day" Jennel yelled, opening the curtains. letting the morning sun hit my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes as I hopped off bed. My cousins and Jennel were getting ready as I walked out the rest room. I opened the balcony door and I walked out to the light breeze. I rested my arms on the edge and sighed. Jennel walked in and place her hand on my back.

"you ok" she asked.

"yeah I'm just really nervous" I bit my lip of how nervous I was getting.

"its ok, everyone goes through it, but in the end, you guys will be the happiest couple" she smiled giving me a side hug. I pulled her to a hug letting her perfume sent fill my nose.

"Thanks Jennel"

"anytime" she sighed. "now come on let's get you ready" we pulled apart from the hug seeing each other in happy tears.

We walked back inside closing the balcony door behind. Jennel pushed me in the bathroom throwing me a towel. She closed the door leaving me alone.

"Shower now, hurry" she yelled from the other side of the door.

"ok" I stripped out my clothes and went in the shower letting the warm water hit my body. I wash my hair and body and stayed a couple more minutes to think.

I came out and threw my bra and undies on. Demi found me an outfit couple days before I didn't want to wear the dress cause I wanted Demi ti. My clothes were Demi had left it. Some White skinnys, a white sleeve button up shirt, a grey vest, and white high top converse.

When I was done getting Dressed the girls came doing my hair.

Demi's pov-

My sisters and Marissa were in the room helping me with dress. I was done and ready to go. I'm getting nervous as we aproched the white limo.

"nervous" Dallas says.

"very" I said tightening my grip on my flowers.

"Don't be Demi, just breath" Marissa said giving me a pat on my knee.

I smiled and looked out the window. Minutes were passing by very slowly leaving me more nervous.

20 minutes passed by, which felt like forever. We had the wedding in the backyard but it looked perfect then I thought. I walked in slowly to the backyard as My dad came next to me.

"may I" she said holding out his arm. I linked my arm to his as we walked slowly.

Dani looked so beautiful in the outfit. No words could describe the way I felt about this girl. Dad handed me to Dani as the guy who was performing the marriage was coming up.

Dani looked at me mouthing the words 'i love you', I mouthed it back as he began the marriage.

"welcome everyone" he started. I lost focus in Dani's eyes. I didn't hear anything the marriage guy was saying, all my attention was on Dani.

" At this time, I'll ask you, Danielle, and you, Demetria , to face each other & take each other's hands. Danielle, will you take Demi to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" he says.

"I do" Dani says.

He repeats the same thing to me.

"I do" I said.

"now the rings". Maddie came up giving us each others rings.

"Now Danielle repeat after me, with this ring I thee wed"

she repeated and slip the ring on. I did the same.

"Now I pronounce you wifes, you may kiss the bride"

Dani leaned in and we kissed. we walked down the white path and walked inside.

A/N: I didn't know the whole ceremony, so sorry if its not great. One more chapter ;( :'(

comment and vote!!!