Chapter 11

Danis pov-

I woke up with the morning sun coming through the balcony. I turned over to see Jennel but she wasn't there. I stretched, got off bed, and went to the restroom to wash my teeth and face. I walked over to the balcony to see the window wide open.

I seen Jennel sitting on the chairs and looking out to the distance. I sat on a chair across from her and crossed my legs like a little girl. She Jumped and went straight to my arms.

"good morning beautiful, Last night was amazing" She said kissing my cheek.

I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off. she passionately kissed me and I smiled.

"I went this morning for a run, and stop by starbucks, and got you coffee" she smiled and handed me my coffee.

"thanks beautiful" she blushed and rested her head on mines, sitting on my lap as we enjoyed the morning breeze. It was a nice comfortable quiet.

2 hours later we went inside and cuddled in the couch watching pitch perfect. It felt so right being in Jennels arms til the door bell rang.

"ill get babe, you stay here" she got up and went to the door.

"Jennel" I heard and seen someone hug her. Jennel opened the door wider letting the person in.

"Dani" I turned from the Tv and seen Demi tackle me for a hug.

"sorry you guys for just coming unexpectedly, but i just wanted to hang out, if that's ok of course."

"Ya sure" Jennel smiled at Demi then at me. I nodded with a half smile.

"well Demi have you had Breakfast" I asked.

"im guessing you guys are berly waking up, its 1 pm" she laughed. I haven't even checked the time and Jennel laughed as well.

"ya we are, we had a rough night" Jennel said smirking at me. My eyes went wide and i blushed.

"umm ok, well lets go find a place" she said with confuse but hurt face. I wonder why?.

"yeah lets" Jennel said dragging me out the couch through the door.

"let me lock the door first" I pulled my keys out and locked the door. I turned around and headed to Demis tour bus in my drive behind my car.

I went to the back of the bus to find Demi and Jennel taking pictures.

"come on its picture time" Demi said waving her hand signaling me to go over.

"ok" I sat next to Jennel and we took pictures.

A couple minutes later we got to a restaurant. We all ordered pancakes and bacon. when we were done we went back to my house.

"hey lets go swimming" Jennel yelled.

"omg great idea" Demi said.

I nodded my head and we went to change.

Demi went to her bus since she has her bathing suit there. I came down stairs to find both Jennel and Demi changed into a bikini.

Jennel had her black bikini top with Jean shorts, Demi had a yellow and white polka dot with shorts, and i had purple striped bikini top and black shorts. They both looked beautiful. I walked over to them and felt Demi stare at me. I turned and gave her a smile. We went over to the pool and I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

"Lets go"Jennel said before we fall to the pool. I came back up for air and heard Jennel and Demi laughing.

"That was so cold" I yelled which made Jennel laugh more.

Demi was still by the edge of the pool. I came out the pool, and went next to Demi. I looked at Jennel and she knew what i was going to do.

"hey Demi" Jennel said keeping Demis eyes on hers.

"hey" I wrapped my arms around her waist and it felt perfect, like i didnt want to let go. "Ahhh!" Demi yelled as I pushed her to the pool with me. She come back up before i did.

"that was so not nice" Demi says laughing. She grabed my head and pushed me down without any warning. I gasped for air and couldn't. I felt my eyes closing and shortness of air. I'm thinking i might die. Then everything went black.

A/N: OMG!!! comment wat you think might be happening and im really bored sitting in bed at 4:30am, and im still not tired. (: