Chapter 5

The Next Morning*

Jennel pov-

I woke up the next morning happy to be wrapped in Dani's arms.

I watched her as she she slept peacefully. I ran my fingers through her silky blonde hair as i smelled her vanilla sent fill the room. A smile crept on her face, but she was still asleep. I wiggled myself out of Danis hold and went to the restroom. I washed my face and teeth, then went downstairs. The house was silent, all you heard were my footsteps. I found my way to the kitchen and got some orange juice. I forgot i brushed my teeth and i had a funny taste in my mouth. I feel arms wrap around my waist and knew who it was. I turned around with her still holding me and wrapped my arms on her neck.

"Good morning beautiful" she whispered in my ear. I buried my face in her neck.

"morning" Her strong vanilla sent filled my nose as i buried my face more. I kissed her neck gently touching her soft skin and watching goosbumps run through her neck. She bite her bottom lip with her eyes closed.

"that tickled" she laughed.

"come on" i grabed her hand leading her to the music room. I sat her down on one of the stools and I sat on the smaller stool with a guitar.

"i just wanted you to hear me. This is for you." i said as i began to strum the strings. I began to sing 'with you' by chris brown cause this song reminded me so much of her. By the ending of the song she was crying.

' And I.. Will never try to deny, that you're my whole life, 'cause if you ever let me go, I would die.. So I won't front, I don't need another woman, I just need your all and nothing, 'cause if I got that, Then I'll be straight Baby, you're the best part of my day'

I was finishing the song and tears began to run out my eyes. The last words i stared into hey grey blue eyes and smiled.

I got up, sat the guitar on the stool, and opened my arms wide. she ran to my arms and layed her head on my shoulder. She lifted her head and looked at me whiping my tears away. I did they same and kissed her forehead. I put my back against the wall, sliding down gently and slowly holding Dani.

"i love you" She said grabing my hand.

"i love you"