Chapter 22

Demi's pov-

Marissa's been acting weird today and I don't have a clue why. I have a feeling like somethings going to happen, its not a bad or a good feeling, but I feel something.

After talking to Dani on the phone, I followed Stacy out the hotel into a SUV. We drove to were the show will be held. I ran into my dressing room and began to get ready. My stylist began doing my hair as my make up artist did the same.

Hours later I was done and was headed towards the stage. The crowd was chanting my name and I smiled. I walked out and began to sing heart attack.

Couple hours past and I was almost done with the show.

"ok guys this is the last song here we go" " Our love runs deep like a chevy If you fall I'll fall with you baby Cause that's the way we like to do it That's the way we like" I began to sing and someone run to my side.

I turned and seen Dani's beautiful blue eyes stare at me . I abstained myself to jump, but couldn't help it. The music was still going and I jumped to Dani's arms, and wrapped my legs around her waist. I grabed her head and passionately kissed her. She broke the kiss and held me close. The crowd screamed and we turned. My vision got hard to see as tears formed in my eyes.

"Hey beautiful" she said. I couldn't speak, I was just so happy she was here.

"how did you" she cut me off and pointed to Marissa. I grabed Dani and ran off stage, tackling Marissa for a hug. We fall to the floor laughing.

"I love you, thank you, thank you" I repeated. Dani held her hand out and helped us up.

"welcome Dems, your my best friend and seeing you how you were was hard. I had to" she smiled and hugged me.

I turned around and hugged Dani. She kissed my head running her fingers through my hair.

"missed you" she said and pecked my lips.

"I missed you" I put my head in her chest and held her tighter.

"go finish the show, I have a surprise for you after" she said. I nodded my head and walked back on stage. Made in the USA re played and I started singing.

The show was finally over and I ran off stage into Dani's arms. We went to the hotel and She had a table set up beautifully With a white sheet on to with to glasses and plates.

"I know its not perfect, but its something we missed our 1 month anniversary, so this is the makeup for it" she smiled.

" its perfect baby, thank you" I turned to to face her and shed a tear. This was actually perfect. Maybe not to someone, but to me, it was the thought of her putting all this was perfect.

She placed her hand in my back, gently pushing me towards the table. She pulled on the chair for me to sit and kissed my head. I watched her getting something from suit case and sat at the table.

"I love you Demi, and in these past months even though we weren't together you still cared to call and that made me feel like you are different then anybody else out there. I love you" she took my hand and pulled a box out from under the table. she opened the box revealing a beautiful heart shaped necklace. "happy one month Demetria" she said.

She stood up and moved my hair to the side and place the necklace on me. She smiled and stared into my eyes as she wiped away my tears. I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Dani your the best girlfriend a person can ever have, and I'm glad I am the person to call you my girl. You mean the world to me already. I love you" she pulled me into a hung then got up.

"I got Chinese in the frige" She said wiping tears away.

"I'll help you heat it up"

"no baby you sit I'll do the rest" she smiled and and heated to the food.

Minutes later she came in with our food. We ate, had a small food fight that's was actually pretty cute, and we talked about we did this past month.

"I wanna cuddle with you" I said caressing her cheeks with my thumbs.

"let's change" she said. we changed and jumped on the bed.

Dani pulled me in as I snuggled to her. I rested my head on her chest as we intwined our legs together. I wrapped an arm around her waist, as she stroked my arm making fall asleep. This was perfect. In a long month I can finally say I can sleep in peace with the girl I love.

A/N: Thanks for the reads guys I didn't think people liked it. Well heres chapter 22. goodnight, vote and comment. :) Love y'all