Chapter 18

Danis pov-

"will you be my girlfriend" Demi said grabbing one of my hands. My eyes widen as I was shocked by the question. No words were coming out my mouth, but I was thinking about Jennel and how much I still love her.

I wanted to say yes but Jennel kept popping in my head.

I turned to face the crowd as they yelled 'yes', but I did made my decision.

"yes, I would love to" Demi pulled my hand towards her as she passionately kissed me.

"AWW" we heard. we broke the kiss looking out the crowd. "DEMNI" they yelled. Demi giggled and kissed my cheek.

I walked backstage and watched Demi finished the show.

The concert had finished and we headed back to my place.

"That was the best surprise ever" I said taking the key out the ignition.

"I knew you'd like it" we closed the car and went in the house.

I traced my hand on the wall looking for the light switch. when I turned it on, Jennel was sitting in the couch.

"I was waiting for you to come home" She said walking towards me.

"this is my house you don't have a right to be here" I said. Demi grabbed my hand pulling me back towards her as Jennel walked forward.

"Dani.."

"its Danielle to you" I said cutting her off. Her eyes began to water.

"I'm sorry it was a mistake"

"a big mistake" Demi interrupted.

"no one brought you to this" Jennel said glaring at Demi. Demi glared back and I went to the middle of them just in case.

"she can if she wants ok, shes my girlfriend" I said. Demi smirked and linked an arm to mine.

A phone in the coffee table viberated and I looked over to see a 'babe' was calling.

"your phones ringing, and you can take it outside, but please don't come back".

"fine" she grabed her phone and left the house.

"I need to change the locks" I said.

Demi walked over to me pecking my lips.

"forget her ok, let's go in the pool"

I nodded my head and she began to strip. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt and slipping it off her sexy body teasing me. I bite my lip not taking my eyes off as I striped out my clothes. Before I knew it we were only in our bra and undies.

I opened the back door and watched Demi get goosebumps with the lite breeze.

"we're not repeating last time ok" she laughed walking towards the stairs and into the pool.

"aright" I laughed as I remembered Demi drowning me.

I ran and jumped in the cold pool. I had came up for air, and seen the most beautiful brown eyes ever. She smiled and pecked my lips. She then grabbed my wrist and gasped as she felt the scars. 'why' was all she said.

I swam away to the edge of the pool and sat on the stairs. She swam towards me and sat next to me putting one hand on my lap.

"Tell me" she said with concern. I stared at her eyes and seen sadness. I hesitated to speak, but I spoke.

"It all started when my parents died, I was only fifteen. They were the best parents and I wouldn't changed them for anything. It was hard with the pain of not having them here and I needed to release it somehow, and I thought at the time cutting was the answer" I looked over at Demi seeing one tear roll down her cheek. I wiped it away and held her hand. "but its ok now, cause your music made me think twice and I also had Jennel, but now I just have you." she smiled.

"how long have you been clean" she asked.

"a year an a half" I smiled. She grabed my cheeks and kissed me.

"I'm proud of you baby" she said rubbing her nose on mines. Damn, I thought. She is perfect.

"come on, its getting late and I don't want my babe getting sick" I said helping her up.

"your to cute" she pinched my cheeks.

"whatever, cause your cute" I wrapped a towel around her and we went inside.

A/N: tell me what you want to happen next. give me ideas. Comment and vote ;) night y'all :)