chapter 8

Dani Pov-

"D.Demi" i stuttered at my words as she started moving up my thigh.

"Yes" She said seductively. She bit her bottom lip.

"umm can i use the restroom" I managed to say. She let go of my thigh and showed me where the restroom was. I went inside and looked at the mirror. 'this cant be happening' i thought. I grabed both ends of the sink and held on to them as the bus was turning. I turned the sink on, and splashed some water in my face. I took the towel off the rack and dried my face.

"everything ok Dani" Demi said behind the door.

"yeah, im fine" I put the towel back on the rack and turned off the sink.

I opened the restroom door and seen Demi sitting in the couch.

"I think were here she says" I looked out the window and seen Jennel coming out the car.

"yup we are, lets go" I said she followed behind me. I ran out the tour bus into Jennels arms.

"i told you you'll be fine" She kissed the top my head and held me tight.

"i know i just missed you" she smiled and held me tighter.

"you guys are so cute" Demi said from behind. I forgot Demi was here. we broke the hug and we turned to faced Demi.

The image of Demi biting her lip was in my head and my knees went weak.

"you ok there" Jennel said.

"yup im fine" I said as Jennel held me by my waist for support.

"lets go inside" Jennel said. she signaled Demi to grab my other waist.

They sat me on the couch.

"want anything to drink" Jennel asked Demi.

"water would be nice" Jennel turned to get the cup. I stared at the turned off Tv, and in the corner of my eye I seen Demi staring at me. I turned my head slowly. Jennel came in the room giving Demi the glass. She sat on my lap and rested her head on mine.

"you have a beautiful house" Demi said as she looked around.

"thank you"i said holding on to Jennels thigh.

"wat does that say" Demi said pointing to the music room.

"its the music room" I said.

"really can i see"

"sure" i smiled and Jennel jumped off my lap.

Demis pov-

I know im moving way to fast but I think I like Dani. Jennel and her seem like the cutest couple in the world but I want Dani. I wish i sitting in her lap having her hand on my thigh, it was kinda hard to watch but i had to. I looked around the room for a bit and seen letters on the door.

"wat does that say" i said pointing to a door.

"its the music room" Dani said with a cute little smile.

"really can I see" i said.

"sure" Jennel jumped off her lap and followed her behind Dani. She opened the door and its was beautiful. guitars all around the wall, a piano in the back, microphones here and there, and stools.

"its looks so beautiful. You guys into music" i asked pressing the keys on the piano. They nodded there heads and smiled.

My phone ranged which scared us all. I answered it and it was Stacy.

(phone convo.)

"hello"

"Demi you have back in the hotel discuss somethings"

"ok fine ill be over" and I hanged up.

(end of phone convo.)

"well you guys i have to go" i said giving them hugs.

Dani looked a little sad and I held her tight but let go fast cause Jennel opened the door.

"you should come back some time" Jennel said.

"ya i will" I waved and hopped on the tour bus. I looked at Dani and Jennel from the window making out by the door. It hurts so much. I sat on the couch as we drove away from Danis house.