Chapter 16

Dani pov-

"Don't you think were moving to fast" I asked Demi. She smiled and laid her head on my chest.

"ok then, I'm guessing no" I laughed and Demi laughed with me.

"let's go for a walk" I nodded and jumped off of Demis lap. I put my hoodie on and grabed my keys off the floor were Demi had jumped on me. "ready" she said holding the door open.

"yup" I locked the house and walked over to Demi. We walked to the park and sat in the bench. The weather was nice and cold the way I liked it. We talked about the randomess things. Demi grabed my hand and held it tight. Her big beautiful brown eyes stared into mine. She bit her lip and I giggled alittle.

Her phone ranged and she answered it sitting right on the bench. I took my Iphone out my pocket and checked if I had anything. I had 30 missed calls and 15 text messages all from Jennel. I ignored each and everyone of them, I just Jennel out my head.

I was lost in thought when I felt someone breathing on my neck. I turned slowly to face Demi and a big smile in her face.

"yes" she laughed.

"well Stacy called and said I have to do a concert at the 'Gibson Amphitheatre' at universal"

"that's awesome Demi, when" I asked.

"tomorrow and I was hoping if you want to go with me, I have a very big surprise for you" she smiled and squealed.

"sure ya I can go"

"good, now let's go before Papparzzi come and attack us" she grabed my hand and intwined our fingers together.

When we got to my place Demi looked tired.

"hey wanna stay over, you look tired"

"ya sure thanks" I led her upstairs to my room. "can I borrow some clothes"

"yeah sure" I went in my closet and found some sweats and a white v neck t-shirt.

"thanks" she said.

I went to change in the bathroom and when I came Demi had just started changing. She took off her shirt revealing her perfect curves and her bra. She slipped her jeans off and her ass was perfect. she was perfect everything about her. Her eyes, her hair, her body, and her beautiful angelic voice. I stepped out from behind the door and jumped on to my bed.

"so what's the surprise"

"the point of a surprise is not to tell so goodnight" she pecked my lips and laid her head on my chest.

"fine" I kissed her head and we slowly went to sleep.

A/N: I don't really like this chapter but oh well. comment what you think is the surprise. comment and vote(: