Chpater 23

Dani's pov-

First time in a month I woke up to the perfect women laying next to me. I was surprisingly up before Demi and watched her sleep. She look so comfortable laying in my arms.

I wanted her to sleep so I didn't bother her.

Her small snores were the only sound being heard in the room. I felt her wrap a hand around my waist and her lips lightly kiss my cheek.

"Morning beautiful" she said as her morning voice filled the room.

"morning baby" I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "do you have to work today" I asked.

"I don't know let me call Stacy" she got out of bed and went for her phone. "ok thanks so much" she hanged up and set her phone down running into my arms. "I'm free" she smiled and kissed me.

"great now I can spend the whole day with the girl I love" I said kissing her forehead.

"gosh I love you so much"

"I love you to, so what do you wanna do babe" I asked. She thought about it.

"I haven't really had a relax day so can we" she said.

"cuddle" I finished her sentence bringing a huge grin on her face.

"yes" she laid back in bed bringing me closer to her. This time it was my head on her chest, and it felt so right.

A MONTH LATER

Demi didn't want me to leave the tour so her team said I can stay the rest of the tour. When the tour was over we all headed back to LA. Demi had move all her things to my house so we live together. I was happy that we were home in our bed.

Demi ran to the room scaring me from my deep nap I was taking. I shot up almost falling off bed.

"what the hell" I said. she giggled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"sorry Dani" I nodded rubbing my eyes as they were still closing from how tired I was. "my parents want to meet you, thanksgiving is tomorrow and they invited us over" I was now fully awake. I don't like meeting parents cause I miss mine. I didn't even meet Jennels.

"umm...are you sure" I asked sitting on the edge with Demi.

"yes, but you don't seem to thrill" she put her head down. I put my hand on hers and held it tight.

"I am just, I miss mine and meeting other peoples parents hurt" I said lifting her head up.

"I'm sorry babe, I don't want you feeling like that so I'll call my parents and tell them we cant" she said getting up.

"no Demi, it is time I do meet your parents, and I want you happy" I said pulling her to sit In my lap.

"if you want" she cupped my face and lightly brushed her lips on mine.

"I want to" she smiled and kissed me.

"ok then let's pack" she slapped my thigh will getting up from my lap.

"ouch!!!" she ran out the door and I chased her.

"try and find me" I heard her say. I didn't hear her go down the stairs so I knew she was still up here.

"Demi oh Demi" I called out. I heard her small giggles slip out from behind the hall way closet. "Demetria, well I guess she's not here" I said and pretended to walk out. I hid behind the corner and peeked as the door slowly opened.

"boo" I wrapped my arms in her waist bringing her closer.

"ahhh" she screamed. I fell to the ground laughing holding my stomach. "that's not nice" she pouted.

"see its not nice to scare people" I said. She rolled her eyes as she smiled. She grabbed my hand as we got our suit cases and packed.

We got our stuff and out them in the living. we were tired and plopped in the couches. she turned to me and leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed back as I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. she wrapped her cold hands around my neck making me shiver with ever touch.

A/N: I think its going to get a little heated up here don't you think.(; Comment and vote:)