Chaper 25

Demi's pov-

The next morning I wake up with a smile. I looked over to my side and seen the love of my life asleep. I climbed on top of her kissing her cheeks lightly. Her eyes fluttered opened.

"morning gorgeous" she said as she stretched.

"morning baby" she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. "let's get ready Max on his way"

"What happen to John" she asked with a confused expression.

"He can't be a bodyguard no more his getting older"

"oh ok" she said getting up.

we went in separate bathrooms and began to get ready.

Its a two hour flight so I just went in a band shirt, black skinnys, and converse. I don't usually wear converse but today was just a relax day. Dani wore a white tang top, some pastel color blue shorts, a blue plaid shirt on top left open, and her orange converse.

Max came in the house and help us put our suit cases in the suv. Dani locked the house and went in the suv.

When we got to the airport paparazzi and fans wanted pictures of me and Dani, so we took some and boarded the plane.

3 hours later, we got to the front door of my parents house. Its thanksgiving and you can smell the food coming through the solid wood door.

"ready" I said.

"ready" she gave me a smile as I turned the knob pushing the door.

"I'm here" I called out. My mom ran out the kitchen into the living room.

"My baby" she said hugging my tightly.

"hey mom, wheres everybody"

"they went to go get some more stuff we need" She said. Dani walked in the house with Max holding our suit cases.

"mom this Danielle, but she likes being called Dani" I said grabing Dani to my side.

"Hi Dani nice to finally meet you. we heard a lot about you" my mom said giving Dani a hug.

"like wise heard great stuff about you guys" she said hugging back.

"well you guys get settled and I'll finish up"

"ok thanks mama" I said and went upstairs to my old room. Still hasn't changed and I love it.

Dani plopped in the bed with her arms wide like she was doing a snow angel in bed. I jumped beside her wrapping myself in her arm. We both laughed and headed back downstairs to help my mom.

The door opened and Maddie ran inside tackling me for a hug.

"hey baby girl" I said

"I missed you" she smiled and helped me up. Dallas and Dad walked in the kitchen. I introduced Dani to the rest if my family and they love her.

Dani's pov-

Demi's family is pretty cool really caring to. The food was about ready and Maddie and I raced to the table.

"ha you win" I saying catching my breath. She laughed and patted my back. Maddie is pretty cool. she just like Demi only taller.

We sat on the table and everyone sat with us. Demi sat with me, Eddie and Diana at both ends, and Dallas and Maddie across from us.

We ate and sat in the living room as Eddie and Diana left for the black Friday sales. Dallas left to her boyfriends house.

"let's watch a scary movie" Maddie said. Grabbing a stack of movies handing them to me.

"sure let's watch this one" I said holding the movie 'haunting in Connecticut'.

"are you sure Maddie" Demi asked.

"yeah" she put the movie as me and Demi sat in the floor with a blanket on top of us. Maddie sat with us next to me as she got comfortable.

Through the endings of the movie, both Maddie and Demi had there head hidden under the blanket.

I laughed at the sight.

Maddie grabbed my hand covering her eyes.

"its ok Maddie, its just a movie" I said.

"your right, look" she pointed at Demi.

"you ok" I said poking the blanket that she was still under. She screamed causing me and Maddie to scream.

"you scared me" she playfully slapping my arm.

"sorry" I said giving her an apologetic smile.

She rolled her eyes and looked at Maddie who was fast asleep.

"want me to take" I asked.

"yes please"

I got up and carried Maddie to her room. Demi and I went to her room.

"I can't sleep" Demi says.

"it was just a movie baby, just know I'll be right here next to you" she smiled.

"ok" she pecked my lips and We cuddled til Demi went to sleep.

A/N: Filler chapter. I might not up load tomorrow since its my cousins birthday but I might upload one chapter. comment and vote(: