Roommates (Frank Imagine)

Nervous can't even begin to describe how I feel right now. It's worse than surgery- my first day of college. I'm not so worried about the classes, as I'm studying what I love, but more or less who I'm stuck living with for a year.

I got an evelope from the university explaining how they were short on guys' dorms a few weeks ago, so my roommate is going to be a boy. Not that there's a problem with that, but there's the possibility that he's a major douche.

Well, here goes nothing. Gripping tightly onto my suitcase, I twist the doorknob and push the door open. I look around the room and spot the back of a boy's head. The sides are a shaved blonde, and the middle, from what I can tell is long, so, not quite a mohawk.

I close the door to signal my presence, and he quickly turns around, our eyes locking, "H-hi." I state, shyly. Holyfuckingattractiveness.

A small smile rises to his lips as he spins around on his bed to face me properly, "Hey." He bites down on his lip ring as his eyes trail down to my chest.

"Excuse me!" I shout as I cross my arms over my chest.

He jumps, eyes wide, "No-no! I swear I wasn't- I was looking at your Black Flag shirt! They're one of my favorite bands..." He pulls the sleeve to his shirt up, revealing another sleeve consisting of various tattoos, pointing to one of the Black Flag logo.

An awkward tension fills the room as all I can manage is a mumbled, "Oh."

I toss my suitcase onto my bed and unzip it, pulling out my clothes and CDs, "So, erm, what're you studying?" He asks as I open up my top dresser drawer.

"Art. You?" I organize my clothing then put them in the dresser.

"Music." He speaks.

So, he's a musician. That makes me even more attracted to him.

Fuck.

"This is kind of awkward." I think aloud, cringing when I notice I fucking said it, "Shit, I'm s-"

"No, you're right. Maybe we should hang out tonight to get to know each other? Maybe ease some tension?" He suggests, picking at the black nail polish on his nails.

I nod, taking a seat on my bed, "Okay. What do you have in mind?"

He shrugs, "Wanna check out the campus?"

"Sure." I agree, the two of us standing up. We leave our room and walk down the hall together, and me being me, manage to bump into someone.

"Gee?" My roommate exclaims.

"Frank!" The boy I ran into hugs him. So that's his name.

The two pull away from each other, big smiles on their faces, "Oh," Frank looks over at me," this is my roommate..."

"Y/N," I announce, as I didn't tell Frank my name yet either.

The lanky black-haired boy waves at me, "Hi."

"Hello."

"So, what're you doing in the girls' dorms?" Frank asks Gee.

"I got stuck over here since all of the guys' dorms are filled. My roommate, Lindsey, is pretty nice though, so I guess it works out. Same with you?" He explains, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Frank nods, "Yeah. Hey, you and Lindsey should check out the campus with us!"

An excited look takes over Gee's face, "Hell yeah! If that's okay with you, Y/N?"

"I'm not anyone's mom, you don't need my permission!" I tease, a smirk on my lips.

The two boys laugh at my lame joke, "I'll go grab Linds then we can go!" Gee says before jogging down the hall. His room is only three doors down from me and Frank's.

"You two are friends?" I ask, leaning up against the wall.

"Since fifth grade."

The two of us wait three minutes before Gee returns with a fairly good looking girl. Scratch that. She's HOT. I'd go gay for her in a second.

"Hi!" Lindsey greets, a smile on her face.

"Hey." Frank and I say in unison.

"Linds, this is Frank and Y/N." Gee introduces us.

"I'm Lindsey. Linds or Lin also work." She states, fixing her pigtails, "Nice shirt." She tells me.
"Nice skirt."

The two of just stare at each other for a second before bursting out in song, "SHE WEARS SHORT SKIRTS, I WEAR T-SHIRTS!"

We laugh at each other before she slings her arm around my shoulder, the four of us walking down the hall together, "I think we're gonna be good friends." She grins.

I glance over at Frank, his jaw clenched at Linds. Hm?

"So, where to first?" I ask him.

"Well, I don't know about you bitches, but I'm starving. Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

We all agree, heading down to the café. Linds sits next to me in the booth, Frank and Gee across from us. From small glances, I notice Gee and Linds definitely have a thing for each other. I just hope I'm not that obvious with Frank. He on the other hand, can't stop staring at me. Maybe he likes me too? Only time will tell.

.

.

.

I think I might make this into a mini series within this book, if you guys want? Idk, just a thought.