Hormones (Gerard Imagine)

(A/N: Hey guys! So, we just hit 9k reads, and that's insane! Thank you all so much! I was thinking of making a special chapter once we reach 10k? Leave comments of what you want me to write! If you want, I can even make personal chapters. By that I mean have YOU and YOUR name instead of just Y/N... so let's say your name is Sarah, then Sarah gets their own scenario with an MCR member. Idk if that made sense or not xD Or if you guys want something else, feel free to let me know!)

"Babe, we have to get it done sooner or later. Why not bang it out today?" My husband, Gerard, pries while lifting my legs to sit down with me on the couch.

"I don't feel like it. I have a bloody child growing inside my uterus! Is it too much to ask to lounge and eat donuts all day?" I snap, highly annoyed by his persistancy.

With a sigh, he rolls his eyes and leans deeper into the couch, "Y/N, baby, we can't wait until she's born to go shopping for her, and I can't pick out everything by myself."

I sit up and glare at him, "She's not due for another two weeks! Shopping can wait." With that, I lay back down and inhale another donut, feeling a light kick after doing so.

"I know how much you love to procrastinate, but this is important!" His voice raises slightly, making me jump. Why would he yell at me? I didn't do anything wrong! His eyes dart over at me, "Oh shit... Don't cry, baby."

"Y-you yelled at me!" I sob, pulling my knees up as close as possible to my body.

He wraps me in a hug, and my tears quickly diminish, "Shh, it's okay... I'm sorry."

"Hey, Gee?" I look up into his sparkling hazel eyes.

"Yeah, baby?" He wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"Can you get me some pickles?"