Q&A 2 (My Answers)

Thanks to everyone who asked questions!

Q: How did you get the idea to start this book? And why did you?

A: Honestly, I got the idea just by reading other imagines books, and I thought it would be fun to do. I started this book because I had a hella lot of ideas, and writing full books out of them would take a lot of time, so just the concept of being able to contain a story within one chapter really drew me in.

Q: Frank or Gerard?

A: Gerard all the Way (haaa see what I did there?)

Q: What's your favorite show?

A: At the moment it's either Once Upon A Time or Skin Wars

Q: What's your favorite band and song?

A: I can't choose between MCR and 30 Seconds to Mars. My favorite song is, at the moment, Say you won't let Go by James Bay.

Q: Who's your idol?

A: Lindsey Way

Q: What's your favorite T.V. character?

A: Cody Martin ;)

Nah, I'm joking (maybe), but probably Sam Winchester or Louis Belcher. Oh, or Rumplestiltskin!

Q: Who's your favorite author/book on Wattpad?

A: My favorite author is hands down tragician_child and my favorite book, which is written by them, is Guilt Tripping. It's such a beautifully tragic Frerard fic, and I totally recommend it.

Q: Would you kill Gerard Way to save Frank Iero?

A: If I stumbled upon the scenario to where I needed to kill someone, I'd kill myself because I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of murdering somebody.

Q: What children T.V. show did you watch as a child?

A: I loved to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby Doo!
Q: How old were you when you first became a fan of MCR, and how old are you now?

A: Believe it or not, I was four when I was first introduced to MCR (if you wanna know more details about that, I give more background knowledge in my first Q&A), and I'm 16 now.

Q: What was your most recent band-related dream that you can remember?

A: I've definitely had more recent ones, but the first thing that came to my head was I was in a diner, and Lindsey was there. I was a homeless orphan, and I was a fan, and she ended up finding out that I didn't have parents or a home, so she adopted me. I actually have a fic based off of that dream- it's called My Second Chance if you'd like to go check it out!

Q: What's the best concert you've been to so far?

A: Well, I've only been to three concerts (Seether, TØP, and The End is Here Tour, which is Issues, Motionless In White, and Falling in Reverse all together) and I was most impressed with TØP. They put on such an incredible show! However, I was able to meet some of the band members during The End Is Here Tour, so it could go either way between those two.

Those were all the questions! I find these really fun, so we'll definatley do another Q&A in the future!

Also, since I last updated, this book has went up another 3k! That's 1k a day. That's so awesome. Thank you guys, lots of love!

Jo