Roommates~ Part 6 (Frank Imagine)

The music blasts from inside all the way across the street where Frank and I are parked. At least twenty people are roaming around the yard, that's littered with cups and bottles of all sorts.

"Oh, boy." I say under my breath, staring at the chaos.

"This is gonna be fun!" Frank cheers, excitement dancing in his eyes as he looks at the frat house.

He's the first out of the car, and he helps me out. I thank him as we walk across the street, hand in hand, to the party. We weave through the dancing drunks in the yard until we make it inside, which is ten times as crowded. I can't tell what's louder- the music or everyone screaming and cheering.

"Pretty cramped in here, huh?" Frank looks down at me, chuckling.

"No." I reply sarcastically as three people at once are all bumping into me, not bother to stop or apologize for it.

He giggles and pulls me into a different room that seems a little less crowded, though there are still a lot of people nonetheless.

"Do you want a drink or something?" Frank asks me, looking around for a snack table.

I nod, "Sure!"

"K. Be right back!" He says before disapearing into the mass of people.

I look around, spotting a familiar face sitting on the floor in a circle with five other people. I walk over to them, and she notices me, "Y/N, hey! Come play with us!"

I sit down, "What're you playing?"

"What does it look like? It's spin the bottle!" Linds chuckles. I roll my eyes. I should probably wait for Frank.

Just as she's about to spin, Frank sits down next to me and hands me a beer, "Oh! I wanna play!"

"Just don't get jealous!" I tease, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I won't if you won't." He winks.

Linds spins, and it lands on...

Me.

She raises her eyebrows playfully, "Pucker up, babe!" She squeals, leaning in. I close my eyes, and soon enough, I feel her lips on mine. Her hand finds it's way to the side of my face, deepening the kiss.

"That's fucking hot!" Gerard cheers, and Linds pulls away, glaring at him.

"You're such a boy." She sighs, rolling the bottle over to me without breaking eye contact with him. 

I spin it, and it lands on Gerard.

"You get my sloppy seconds, Gee." Linds nudges him. He rolls his eyes and kisses me on the cheek. "You wimp!" Linds screams.

"You never said it has to be on the lips!" He argues, causing everyone playing to laugh.

"Oh, so you'd rather have this," she gives him a peck on the cheek, "than this?" she pulls him in, starting a heavy makeout session. After she pulls away, Gee is left red in the face and speechless. She just smirks as I roll him the bottle. He spins and it lands on Frank.

Frank has no problem pulling Gerard towards him by the shirt collar, using his one hand to dig into his hair while his lips work on Gee's. Linds scoots close to me, "Jesus... Is it bad that I'd be cool if they went gay for each other?"

"Only if I get you," I wink, "What shall their ship name be?"

She smiles and thinks for a second, "Frerard?"

"Yes!" I laugh, high fiving her proudly.

The two carry on for another ten seconds before Frank pulls away, licking his lips, "Thanks for the practice, but now it's time for me to impress Y/N during a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Frank says, pulling me up onto my feet, "See you guys later."

Linds cat calls as Frank drags me up the stairs, the two of us giggling the entire time.

***

I wake up, not recognizing where I am. The pounding in my head makes it hard to focus on anything, and my eyes refuse to open properly. Letting out a groan, I sit up. After a few minutes, my eyes adjust to the light, and they immediately go wide. I'm not alone in the bed. Frank, Gerard, and Lindsey are all in with me, fast asleep.

What. The. Fuck. Did. We. Do.

I lift up the sheets, sesing none of us are clothed.

Jesus Christ.

I notice something strange, a small smile on Linds face. Then a small chuckle. Then she opens her eyes and bursts out laughing, along with Frank and Gee.

I scratch my head, confused, "Got you!" Linds screams, pointing in my face, "You thought we had an oragy didn't you?!"

"Well... Yeah. Kind of." I squint, trying to remember what happened last night.

She shakes her head, "Nope! We knew you'd have a major hangover so we figured we'd play a little prank."

"So... We didn't fuck?"

"Well, you and Frank did... And so did me and Gee, but we didn't all do it together." She smirks.

I roll my eyes. Fucking college, man.

.
.
.

I think I'm making this the last part. I hope you all enjoyed!

Also, I never announced this, but my instagram is xmy.chemical.revengex if any of you wanna go follow me!