Just Breathe (Gerard/Frank)

Requested by NicoleFox664

(A/N: Gaahh! I'm so sorry for the wait! As of now, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I have five requests to work on, and it took to this long to start one of them, so please no requests for now 💙)

Trigger Warning

The familiar sensation of tears run down my face as I collapse to the bathroom floor. This is all too much. My chest rises and falls as sobs escape my lips. I can't do this anymore.

I prop myself up on my knees and dig through one of the drawers under the sink until I find my razor. My hands tremble as I pinch it between my fingers, so many thoughts running through my head. After many minutes of contemplation, I press the tip of the blade to my wrist, ready to drag vertically.

Pushing down slightly, the blade pierces my skin, and I hiss in pain.

Suddenly, I turn my head as a loud banging comes from the other side of the door, "Y/N?" Gerard asks, "Are you crying? Is everything okay?" The doorknob rattles, but it's locked. Another round of sobs floods out of my mouth at the sound of his voice. He knocks again, and another voice joins him, Frank's, "Y/N! Open the door!"

I put my attention back to my razor before dragging it upwards. I only get about a centimeter up before the door brakes down, causing me to drop the razor. Blood drips onto the tiled floor, causing both men to nearly slip as they rush in. As soon as the see me, they drop down onto the floor. Gerard pulls me into his chest as Frank grabs my wrist, placing his hand over the small cut to try and stop the bleeding.

"Baby! What the fuck are you doing?" Gerard cries in a panic.

I can't answer from my harsh sobs. All I do is bury my head into his chest and let the tears flow.

"Oh my god..." Frank mumbles, shock clearly apparent in his voice.

"Y/N..." Gerard places his hands on the sides of my face, forcing me to look him in the eyes, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I squeeze my eyes shut, "I-I want to die. There's no-no point of trying anymore!"

"Shh. No, don't say that," Frank squeezes my hand, "you are more important than you'll ever know."

"N-no!"

Frank grabs a cloth then wraps it around my wrist, "Come on," him and Gerard help me stand up, "Let's go for a walk, yeah?"

Seeing as they aren't giving me a choice, I slowly shake my head. They each grab one of my hands before walking me out of the bathroom and outside into my yard.

Gerard stands in front of me, "Just take a minute and breathe," I take a deep breath and sigh, "Good. Now, why were you... were you..."

"I want to die..." I whisper blankly.

He wraps me in a tight hug, and as soon as we pull away, Frank takes me in for one, "Hey, we both love you very much. Please, talk to us, Y/N."

I took a deep breath then explained everything I was feeling. After telling them, I felt surprisingly better about everything, and they both promised to help me through my battles and fight next to me.