Teasing (All)

I'm baaaaack :))

I know I said I was ending this book, but I think I just needed a break from writing. All of your support is what's keeping me going, so thank you!!! This one's for you guys 💙

"Mikey!" I shout from the cramped bathroom, rummaging through my bag.

"What?!" He calls back, annoyance in his voice.

"Come here!"

"But I'm playing Guitar Hero!"

"I don't care! Pause it!"

I hear heavy footsteps approach the bathroom before Mikey's head pops in the door frame, "What do you want?"

"Well for starters, a little less attitude would be nice," I smirk, "and can I borrow your eyeliner?"

"Use Gerard's, I'm almost out." He whines while rolling his eyes.

"But I like yours better. He doesn't know how to sharpen his and I always get pencil shavings in my eyes!"

"Whatever."

***

As I'm laying in my bunk, I jump with fright as the privacy curtain draws back. Gerard smiles at me, chuckling to himself, "Really, Y/N? Reading? You're such a loser. Come out and watch a movie with the rest of us." I set my book down, only to use my now empty hand to smudge it into his face.

Considering I'm the only girl here with them, they all enjoy picking on me, Gerard being the most frequent, "I have WAY better things to do." I wink.

"Loser." He mutters before yanking my hand, tugging me right out of the bunk and into his arms. I laugh before giving in, seeing as there's no way for me to get out of his arms. He carries me into the "living room" of you will.

"You two dating now?" Frank asks when he sees us. A bowl of popcorn rests in his lap.

"The only thing I wanna date is that popcorn. Gimme." I reach out towards him, but he shakes his head.

"Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more." Ray whispers.

Gerard finally puts me down and I sit on the couch, stretching my legs out so there's nowhere for him to sit. He takes it upon himself to sit on my legs. I roll my eyes.

We spend the rest of the night watching horror movies until the guys had to rehearse the next day.

.
.
.

Don't expect frequent chapters. I'll probably write a new chapter once this gets to 100 reads. That way I have time and I don't get overwhelmed with writing again.

Love you guys 💙