Chapter 30: Long Live The King's

"We're so burning that mattress," Lucas grumbled as we walked out of my old room, well, his room.

Ethan nipped at my neck and squeezed my ass playfully through my yoga pants as he walked past me, only pissing Lucas off more. I rolled my eyes then walked around to a barstool and took a seat.

Elliot was taping some gauze on his side where I had bit into him while Derek tossed some angel haired pasta that smelled a tad like lemon. Ethan just smirked and walked towards the refrigerator. "All over your bed Lucas."

"Ethan!" I hissed out while I tied my hair up in a pony tale.

He just shrugged while he scratched at his chest that was covered in a dusty blue sweatshirt while Lucas growled lowly at him. Ethan just waved him off. "Beer?"

"Or a new bed?" Lucas grumbled.

Ethan laughed under his breath. "I'll take that as a yes," he said while he pulled out another beer.

I straightened my gray sweatshirt that I think may have been Levi's, it was almost like a tent over me. "So Derek, what's that you're making?"

"Lemon parmesan pasta, and we have garlic bread in the oven as well as some brussel sprouts that Elliot made," he told me. "Wine?"

"Yes," I breathed out before I looked at Elliot who was packing some of the first air kit away. "So, brussel sprouts?"

"Mhmmm," he hummed. "With cheese, pecans, cranberries, and this sauce that I honestly have no idea what goes in it. I saw that Pioneer Woman do it on some show once–it was mostly butter."

"Pioneer woman?" Lucas asked while Ethan handed him the open beer.

"She's always making some really buttery carbtastic things," Elliot answered before he picked up the plastic Tupperware box and walked back towards their room.

"Is Dominic coming?" I asked.

Derek nodded. "He is running here in the morning. Barrett and Evie are coming back tonight, they are staying at her while we all meet. He didn't want to leave her by herself."

"We need to bring them over here or take Lucas back to them so they can dreamwalk on him," I thought out loud. "What about the witches?"

"Both coming tomorrow. Vincent apparently got in an argument with Dagny, and now he has this swarm of flies that won't leave him alone," Derek chuckled out. "I told him to watch his ass."

My eyes widened. "I thought Dominic compelled him?"

"Well, he did," Derek sighed out. "I guess Dagny invited him to sit with her and he more or less tried to kiss her–also it sounds like he scared that bunny of her's as well. Anyways, real mess. Dominic has also been trying to keep him away from Dagny so she has some space, but it doesn't matter–anytime he comes within ten feet of her there is a swarm of flies that dives in."

"That's amazing," Lucas said with a light laugh.

Ethan nodded as he walked over to stand next to where I was sitting. "Like I said, I am very glad you are not a witch sunshine."

Derek handed me a glass of wine while Lucas rolled his eyes. "Probably could have given him a little more hell sis."

Ethan growled lowly at him, only making Lucas laugh into his beer. "I cannot wait to see who the hell the moon put your ass with."

"Me either, wish she hurry the hell up. Dad's a good roommate, but he's not much to look at–"

"What's that?" Levi asked as he walked in the kitchen. Derek handed him a glass of wine while Elliot zipped back in and checked the oven.