Chapter 34: Hang it High

He nodded. "Yes now you witches can shut it, honestly I think the people here have pissed themselves."

Dominic covered his mouth and shook his head with a laugh as my father turned around to see him. "Well, you look lovely," Dominic teased.

My dad tossed him a pointed look. "Help me out of this thing, will you?"

"So needy still," Dominic said, his lips quirking into a smirk as my dad just huffed at him..

He stood up and walked over to my dad, taking both his hands and pulling him until my dad was stepping one foot out of the bowl and onto the table. Bernard sat back, flabbergasted while Dagny's face was about as pink as her hair; my dad jumped off the table, wiping the last bits of blood off of his white shirt and faded jeans.

"Dad?"

He quickly turned and smiled at me. "Come here baby girl."

I covered my mouth and immediately ran to him, letting him hug me while I choked back a sob. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back until coughing broke us up. "Excuse me," Bernard said, his voice almost shaking. "When the blood in the bowl is gone, Hadrian will be too. I don't know how fast it will go, so we should move."

My dad looked at the bowl and eyed it. "Oh, we have about two hours."

"How do you know?" Dagny rushed out.

"There's a lot I know witch," he breathed out. "Perks of being dead."

"Well this is strange," Dominic said, poking my dad's shoulder with his finger. "I can touch you."

"Yes you idiot, now stop that," my dad hissed out, slapping his hand away.

Dominic rolled his eyes. "I would ask how, but I really don't care. We need help."

"Obviously, I assume you didn't drag me out of a mixing bowl for nothing. Charlotte, is this your house?"

"Oh, ya," I breathed out. "Um, oh shit well, dad, this is everyone," I said while turning to the people in room who were looking back with their mouth's open. "Everyone this is my dad..."

Lucas walked forward, cocking his head his beast eyeing my father. "Lucas," he said, offering my dad his hand.

My dad's lips smiled slightly. "Lucas Thorne, it's nice to see you on this side."

"You saw me before?" Lucas asked as my dad shook his hand.

"Oh yes, you and Eli caused quite the stir at times. Your mother and uncle Chris say hello by the way."

"You know my dad?" Evan breathed out.

My dad snapped his gaze to Evan, his blood humming a little more. "Yes, recently we've been working together. You must be Evan?"

Evan nodded. "I am."

"Well, where is this mate of your's sweet girl? We are long overdue for a chat."

"Dad," I choked out, my lip slightly quivering. "That's why you're here."

"Why? What's happened?"

"She took them. She took Levi, Jaxon, Ajax, Issach, and Ethan. Witches attacked the pack house and took them. We don't know–" I paused and let out a shaky breath. "Did you know?"

He eyed me, his eyes brewing in a storm of empathetic pain. "Come here," he said while he pulled me into another hug. "No, I didn't. I've been busy chasing my brother. What do you need?"

"Do you want something to drink?" Derek offered. "Can you have something to drink?"

"Coffee would be great," my father answered with a smile.